Author Topic: need help with nesterj emulator  (Read 1352 times)

Offline comicozi

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
need help with nesterj emulator
« on: December 09, 2008, 06:03:58 PM »
okay so this is my problem....i have installed nesterj 1.11 on my psp and no games will run. i have 4.01 firmware and 1.50 kernel addon installed. when i run nesterj then go to roms and then choose the rom that i want to play. instead of the game starting, i get shown a screen that has.... state save, state load, state delete, ect. and i cant do anything but exit out of nesterj.  now i get no error codes or anything of the sort.  ive been driving myself crazy searching for answers to this but havent been able to find anything. also ive looked at many and i mean many youtube tuts and have done exactly what they said yet i still have no luck. so acidmodders i beg of you please help me!!!!!  :beg: :cry2:

Offline noobpsphacker

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: need help with nesterj emulator
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 07:59:53 AM »
I had that problem with RIN (GB/GBC emulator). I reinstalled it, and most of it worked fine. Make sure Nester J 1.11 is compatible with your firmware too. In my NesterJ some ROMS just don't work at all. Some hacked ROMS like Super Mario Frustration (youtube it) need a patch in the ROM folder. If you have hacked ROMS they wont run due to lack of a patch.

Offline miceen0

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: need help with nesterj emulator
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2008, 08:43:06 AM »
I think there is a beta for NesterJ v1.2

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal