Author Topic: [NEWS] Take-Two and his GTA games to lead on the Wii? Can become truth...  (Read 4332 times)

Offline PSPMAN90

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
Summary  :censored:

Take-Two expects Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars on the DS to do quite well. The company hasn't really been putting their Mature-rated content on Nintendo systems that often, aside from the notorious Manhunt 2. But that's probably going to change in the near future, and, according to CEO Ben Feder, the company will be looking at the performance of GTA to help guide their plans on Wii:

"... Even the M-rated content that we think is much more appropriate for the PS3 or 360," he said in a financial earnings call, "we have to look at the Wii as a viable platform across all our labels." Not just the sports games and the Carnival Games! Feder said that Take-Two is going to do "a lot of learning" with Chinatown Wars.

Opinion  :huh:

I think this not so bad, I mean PS2 had his T rated and M rated Videogames, right? Why wii cant? Wii have better Graphics than PS2, is that the Case...

Testing...  :dntknw:

Take-Two is going to take this game as a " Test " for wii to see if this M rated Thing makes a good impression on the Console.

Interpreted and brought to you by:  :clap:
PSPMAN90

Sources:

Google
Qj-net

Thanks for reading  :winker:

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
Re: [NEWS] Take-Two and his GTA games to lead on the Wii? Can become truth...
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 07:19:22 PM »
Pretty sure this has been said before...but...you need exact sources...

And no offense but why do you post here? Just sign up for a news job and post news there instead of here and it might or will get put on the front page instead...

Offline SN!P3R

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-10
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2008, 07:28:36 PM »
i dont think thell let him since hes new. the other gupy got the job cause his article pwned! also he managed to get an interview with ben heck (!!!!!!)
BEST 360 MODDING
HELP OUR ECONOMY!

360 MASHUP THREAD

Offline Slim Hacker

• Mr PS3
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2008, 08:28:22 PM »
Yeah Thats the only reason he got the job.

Quote from: Jumbo
I herd you like stealing quotes ey?

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2008, 10:23:11 AM »
No... He got the job because he showed maturity, knowledge, and all the key features that makes him a good news-poster. But yeah, Pspman, you really should stop posting news here trying to get attention to get a news job... Because that's what it seems like you're trying to do - no offence. Like Kicks said, sign up for a position.

Sig by Kenshinffx - Thanks!

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2008, 01:18:24 PM »
You also need to use correct grammar and English, which I don't see.

Looking at the title, for instance, it should read as Take-Two and THEIR GTA games. Take-Two is not a singular male person. You do not use "his" when talking about a company.

For starters, that is.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal