Author Topic: How to install the NEW Dual rapid fire Sleeper?  (Read 2228 times)

Offline Farly

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
How to install the NEW Dual rapid fire Sleeper?
« on: December 30, 2008, 09:26:26 AM »
1-2 Weeks ago i bought 25 Rapid Fire Dual Triggers from KingMike (Wiredinput). This is my 3rd batch of these so im not new to this. Although the chips i recieved this time are different and i dont know how to install them. KingMike sent me this brief picture :

I've tried it and its not working (The chip is NOT in the dead bug position in this picture, Yes?). I dont even know what is different about these chips, as i've recieved no reply from KingMike from the 2-3 messages i sent him regarding this.

Does anyone know how to install these or know of a tutorial, I only want rapid fire on the right trigger with on/off using the sync button as normal.

Thanks

Offline KingMike_OS

• Shop Owner - Products & Support
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • R&D
    • Modding Shop At the end of the Universe
Re: How to install the NEW Dual rapid fire Sleeper?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 01:53:23 PM »
You can't install them as a sleeper dose are 4 mode Dual Rapid fire on a switchs ..

For sleeper you have to let me know a head of time .. the modes can be change by press and holding the on/off for 5 sec if you hook them up to sync than you keep syncing your controller every time you change mode .. in order to work the code have to change from press and hold to taping it than it will work that way.or need the sleeper chips like the one on the shop but they cost more can;t sell it the same price as the one you got now .. if you want to update let me know and i reflash it with sleeper.

PS my email as been change to Kingmike@acidmods.com   the old email not working kingmike@wiredinput.com
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 03:25:48 PM by KingMike_OS »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal