Author Topic: somebody help this is getting annoying!!!!  (Read 6616 times)

Offline tapdisbong

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
somebody help this is getting annoying!!!!
« on: January 12, 2009, 03:09:53 PM »
i bought my psp came with version 3.95 (it is a japanese import psp) which magic memory stick do i use??? im using them an it seems none work. i already have the pandora battery and that works i'm just having problems with this stupid magic memory stick    :censored: :faint: :beg:  :confused:

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
Re: somebody help this is getting annoying!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 03:42:25 PM »
i bought my psp came with version 3.95 (it is a japanese import psp) which magic memory stick do i use??? im using them an it seems none work. i already have the pandora battery and that works i'm just having problems with this stupid magic memory stick    :censored: :faint: :beg:  :confused:

What part of the MMC doesn't work?? It dont load or what?

Offline tapdisbong

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 03:53:44 PM »
it doesn't load, when i put in the pandora battery, the light stays solid green and a black screen, and no memory stick indicator goes on.
EDIT: OMG ......THIS IS SO  :censored: ANNOYING... i'm getting ipl errors an stuff now what the helllll. i just tried catb50's  ultimate magic memory stick creator v4.0 rev. A   it still doesn't work.

somebody hellpppp i need this to work...  :faint: :beg: :beg: :cry2:
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 04:18:36 PM by tapdisbong »

Offline ApheX

• Club AM VIP
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • PSP And PSP Slim Case/Hardware Modder
    • ApheX MoDs
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 04:20:38 PM »
Definatly sounds like the memory stick. Have you used this memoery stick to reflash a psp before? It could be that the files on the card haven't been writen correctly or you might have to hold a few buttons down when you start the psp. i normaly have to hold left d-pad and the left trigger to boot the memory stick software.

Offline tapdisbong

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2009, 04:59:18 PM »
ya i tried all of that didn't work. i'm guessing it cause if the IPL it keep on saying there is some read error garbage. i'm using vista rite now, and i tried everything. i read some readmes and it says that i have to use a computer with xp so i will try that later. but can it also be caused by the software, or the psp i'm using ? just to make it clear i'm using this psp: http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-12x-49-en-70-2sqj.html    FW: 3.95. its Japanese.  i don't think that it is a problem, its just the IPL and the files files are not reading/ writing properly. so far i tried catb50's MMS programs, which gives me an error(using vista), and psp pandora deluxe to try to load it but it gives me problem with ipl.ppd, and roottm.ppd.  someone please help   :faint:

Offline tapdisbong

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2009, 07:45:13 PM »
i think somebody should just sell me one that works. i just tried another one: rains simple MMS maker. said everything was fine, all i had to do was hold L with the pandora and bam all it has is a black screen. .... ... .

you think i should use the japanese fw to do it ?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 08:45:32 PM by tapdisbong »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal