Author Topic: I have a a rapidfire setup request.  (Read 1498 times)

Offline 40_ounce

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
I have a a rapidfire setup request.
« on: January 28, 2009, 09:35:44 AM »
Hi,
 I was going to send kingmike a pm but I thought I would post this in the forums because I thought maybe other members would like the same setup I do.

So this is my request.  I am looking for a rapidfire that is like the cod5 with 4modes but I would like the reload option. The reload option would be for cod4 but if you can make it work for both cod4 and cod5 that would be great. I would like either a sleeper kit or tact switch option. With the sleeper option I would like the x button to be the reload and on the tact switch option I would like the left tact to be reload just like the 3 Mode COD4 EDITION [Rapid Reload / Rapid Fire] Kit. And if you could make a dual trigger kit that would be awsome. 
             Thanks for you time :drunk:

Offline KingMike_OS

• Shop Owner - Products & Support
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • R&D
    • Modding Shop At the end of the Universe
Re: I have a a rapidfire setup request.
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 09:59:04 AM »
its been done already Sleeper ULTIMATE "Video Will be Added Later This Week"
dual Rapid fire 4 mode with rapid reload for COD 4 on X all sleeper no switches
This is not a easy Install

With the Advanced option you can add Leds to the X Y A B and the Dome and can be turned on /off
buy the press of any switch you wish

and there is non-sleeper version with Sniper Hold Zoom Option

I'm not Selling these as a Kit .. so it can only be bought as a premod or by sending me your controller for an install.

Also here The New 3 wire Pro .. which for those people who want Rapid fire On a Switch With Mode select rather then
rapid fire on the trigger. There are 3 output so rapid fire can be used for any Button or trigger so 2 of them can be left and right
trigger and the 3rd one can be for B or A or what ever button you want ... none of the current speed
works on Gears of War 2 for Chainsaw Battle i have tested .. so don't ask its is too fast or too slow ..
and if you pick too fast like mode one the game will not see the button press and if pick too slow you
lose every time .. still working on it should have update for GW2 B button speed soon ..

« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 11:12:13 AM by 802Chives »

Offline 40_ounce

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 04:38:46 AM »
PM me with a price if I send you my controller. Thanks

Offline mavictb

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 04:33:53 PM »
okay I am also looking for a custom setup and I didnt really want to start another pointless thred.

I am looking for a mod that uses only tac switches for RF (only need RT) and fast reload button, I would like to have modes for COD4 and 5. does not need to be sleeper as I want switces for RF and FR and FR does not have to work for WAW.

I currently have the no chip RF mod with a tac switch and really like this metod to activate RF (so I can use automatic wepons at full fire rate with trigger) but this method dosent have a consistant fire rate.

thank you for your time.

Edit: I was talking to someone with a trigger RF and he said most of the automatics wepons fire at the same rate or barely noticably slower excluding the LMGs and MGs (which I dont care about) can this be confirmed and if it can.... I was looking in the store at the COD4 RF kit with rapid reload. I see it has 3 modes is it possible to only have 2 COD4 modes and 1 COD5 mode?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 01:06:41 PM by mavictb »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal