Author Topic: How do I make a PSP Game?  (Read 4046 times)

Offline Knightsofwar210

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • Knightsofwar210site
How do I make a PSP Game?
« on: January 28, 2009, 11:25:32 AM »
Okay I have been very impressed by all of the games people have been making for the PSP and I want to know how to make one. I have excellent 3D modeling skills, I know how to use AutoCAD and AutoDesk. I have taken a class for both 2D and 3D modeling. I have taken a class on visual basic so I understand how programming works, I just need to learn a new language to code a PSP Game, I've searched google but didn't find much, What programs do I need? I've hard C++ but I'm not sure. What program should I use for the 3D modeling? Because AutoCAD Maya is almost 3000$ way too much for my wallet. Thanks in advance!

Offline kringle185

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: How do I make a PSP Game?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 06:20:55 PM »
I guess Id say this isnt much of the place to ask that. You might wanna check out forums more toned to software development, this sight really is more of a hardware place, I wouldnt know where to look, but Id guess psp-hacks or pspmods.com. Just a guess really, but Im pretty sure that you can make a game then convert it to an EBoot. Say Basic code, ( think thats the name dont know coding only models and crap ) I think you can just pack it Eboot style and it might work. Might wanna just google PSP coding or something like that.

Offline pspupgrade

• Club AM VIP
  • King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Bother Bother Bother
    • PSP Upgrade
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 12:58:25 PM »
I'm pretty sure one of the best places on the internet to start is http://ps2dev.org/psp << Great site. They should have what you need.

Good luck to you  :victory:
It's the basics that bring us down.

Offline MadMan666

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2009, 11:57:22 AM »
I would check out psp-hacks.com they have a section in their forum for this kind of thing.

They should be able to help ya.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal