Author Topic: TO ALL YOU PIC CODERS OUT THERE  (Read 1289 times)

Offline ukrides

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
TO ALL YOU PIC CODERS OUT THERE
« on: February 17, 2009, 08:16:20 AM »
look what this controller modding people have manged to do. I believe here at acidmods we should find out this code one wya or another as i cannot code and dont have a programmer its up to you guys i just thought i would show you guys ( not i am not promoting evilcontrollers.com i believe that they shoudl seel there chips on there own and not over price people :P)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EoyI-UWeIFE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/EoyI-UWeIFE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
Re: TO ALL YOU PIC CODERS OUT THERE
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 09:16:38 AM »
you can buy this from the acid mods shop!!!

NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM EVIL CONTROLLERS!!!!!
I just repaired two of thier controlers. they were the cod4 model and my friend paid $100 for a hack job. they used a 12f675 chip. and wired it to a constant power supply. what they do is write the code to have rapid fire on an extra button small like 2mm tact switch. then they pryed up the trigger and pushed the tact switch under the trigger. so when you pull the trigger slightly, it is normal, but when you pull it all the way the arm of the trigger pushes the tact switch and fires rapid. I have a few pics of this at home, I will post when I get off work.  It was a shame he paid $100 for a controller that quit working after a month, no service or waranty, and then he paid me $20 to change it out and put hazers chip in for cod 5

it was only maybe 10 hours after the patch the guys on the fourms narrowed down the fire rate to make this work. acid mods posted the fire rate before evil controllers started selling there product, that they claim to be the only one that can do it. I have suspisions the the evil controler guy watches acidmods.

Offline ukrides

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 12:13:33 PM »
oh ok its just this seemed a hell of al ot faster and trust me i would never buy from them ever everything they do i ve seen here :D

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 01:31:25 PM »
it looks like his video is shot in double time. 8.33 pulses per second is the fastest available, 8.34 and the game will detect it. so there is no way it can be faster than what you will get from acidmods.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal