Author Topic: PSP modder wanted for PSP Fat 1001  (Read 1401 times)

Offline TwisTtheTwiTcH

• Blogs & Media Editor-In-Chief
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +12/-2
  • Within my shadows there are no sins
PSP modder wanted for PSP Fat 1001
« on: February 19, 2009, 06:39:54 PM »
I have a PSP fat 1001. That I would like modded, hint why I am posting here.
I already have CFW on my PSP and everything works fine. I would like LEDs installed into the PSP. Including:

-- Sound reactive triggers Red two in each trigger (red LEDs are not that bright)
-- LED swap (WiFi,Memory,Power,Charge)
         Red,   White,  White,   Red
-- LEDs under the directional buttons as well as X,[],/\,O (Sound reactive & not just in the center of the buttons) All Red
-- Ring of light on my original UMD door (circle of LEDs, keeping the use of the UMD drive) All Red.
-- Dual Nub (second analog stick on the right side of the PSP same location as the one on the left.)
-- Hold activated LEDs
-- Sound reactive Red / White swap LEDs in speaker holes
-- Directional and X,[],/\,O buttons replaced with clear buttons. (so you can see the LEDs duh >.<)

I'd like the Red LEDs to be as bright as possible without killing my battery too quickly. I am a Military dependent currently in Maryland. I will happily listen to any ideas for other mods to my PSP that any of you might have, if any of these are too complicated . I use pay pal to pay for payments and I know how to properly ship these type of items. Everything will also be included for shipment back to me, paid in full. I would like to talk about prices and how long this mod could take. Feel free to post in this topic or to message me here on acid mods.

-TwisT

Example of what I'd like:
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 08:39:29 AM by TwisTtheTwiTcH »

Offline TwisTtheTwiTcH

• Blogs & Media Editor-In-Chief
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +12/-2
  • Within my shadows there are no sins
Re: PSP modder wanted for PSP Fat 1001
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2009, 03:00:13 PM »
Oh in addition, I will provide the LEDs, wire, and the nub for this MOD as I am unsure of how many will be used. The unused LEDs and may be left to the modder if there price is reasonable for this mod.

-TwisT
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 08:40:34 AM by TwisTtheTwiTcH »

Offline folklord36

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: PSP modder wanted for PSP Fat 1001
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 11:44:32 AM »
Thats alot of modding you got in mind im back to M4H jobs as Im not working ATM so hit me up on MSN if you still need this done joshkringl@aol.com I also get on that AIM from time to time.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal