Author Topic: Cod WaW sleeper kit in Acidmods shop  (Read 930 times)

Offline The King

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
Cod WaW sleeper kit in Acidmods shop
« on: February 27, 2009, 09:42:14 AM »
Was wondering if this kit comes with resistors or if I need them. Also I was looking to buy a chip off of ebay instead, would I need resistors there or does it just depend on the chip I buy?

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
Re: Cod WaW sleeper kit in Acidmods shop
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009, 11:48:36 AM »
if you buy one off ebay, dont ask for help here, as we will not know anything about it, all chips are diferent. the one from the acid mods shop don't need any resistors. if you buy one that does need a resistor, it is most likly hazers code, which is free open source code that one of our members wrote and someone else is selling.

why would you consider ebay before the am shop??

if you buy ebay, you will get no customer service, if you buy here we can walk you through the install. 

good luck to you

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
Re: Cod WaW sleeper kit in Acidmods shop
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2009, 12:40:24 PM »
if you buy one off ebay, dont ask for help here as we will not know anything about it, all chips are diferent. the one from the acid mods shop don't need any resistors. if you buy one that does need a resistor, it is most likly hazers code, which is free open source code that one of our members wrote and someone else is selling.

why would you consider ebay before the am shop??

if you buy ebay, you will get no customer service, if you buy here we can walk you through the install. 

good luck to you
we will help you in as much as we can wherever you buy it from if you do have problems the best thing to do is link to the one you bought and give some good pics of it.

hey and if your lucky the chip you get of ebay could be one of ours as we do sell some wholesale quantitys

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal