Author Topic: wooooo im happy :)  (Read 1123 times)

Offline gamerdude767

• Blogs & Media Member
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
wooooo im happy :)
« on: March 27, 2009, 10:34:04 AM »
today i fixed my laptop   :w00t:

it had problems charging.. the charger port had a dry joint.. but the thing fell of the motherboard into my hands. so i got some wire and soldered it all back on, placed the port back to its original place and turned laptop on... NOOOOO it wasnt charging.i then realised it was shorting out (even though i covered the naked wire with glue..) i decided i would need to cut a new hole for the charger. so i did and then i placed the charging port in and glued in place.... long and behold it works  :tup:

soo yeah if your laptop is doing the same try what i did.

:victory:

Quote from: H-Sauce
**Long Pause**........
Yup, thats better than balloons

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
Re: wooooo im happy :)
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 11:49:29 AM »
I fixed my wifes about 4 months ago, the charging port melted, inside the part that sticks into the laptop there is plastic and it melted inside the lap top. when she went to disconect it she pulled the center pin out of the receptilcal!!!! I just ordered another charging port, I had to completly dismantel the laptop, completly, 100% there was not a screw left in it.. the mobo was a big L shped board and the terminal was right on the thin end, my hands were shaking and I was a nervous wreck, but got it done and havent had any problems out of it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal