Author Topic: *~*~*~Yeah I'm still alive~*~*~*  (Read 1012 times)

Offline Sil3ntP3nguin

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Projects here and there!
*~*~*~Yeah I'm still alive~*~*~*
« on: April 15, 2009, 02:12:45 PM »
This is long but im sure you have time to read. This is for the ppl that prob know me and to the new people as well.

I haven't logged in or checked this site in a LONG time. 4 or 5 months? Anyway, I haven't been doing much but going to school. Some of you still talk to me on aim here and there. I haven't modded in a while either. I still have all of my psp stuff sitting, [It's setting in a nice clear electronics shelf NOT collecting dust] my spare parts to plenty pf ps3 controllers, 360 controllers, some of the original jewels, etc.

I stopped modding PS3 controllers because sony would always change the boards and move my points around. Even though I would figure out the correct point, it would be different on another controller. People still PM me like crazy on youtube about how to do the mods. I would always fight people because they are telling me that they would use the power points from the battery. That means the LED would be on if the battery is plugged in, which is ALWAYS. The points that I used would light the LED when the PS3 is on, then when the ps3 is off, the LED would be off. The kid kept on telling me just to unplug the battery. This kind of stuff makes me mad.

I haven't made a youtube video in a long time either, I will after I get a new computer. My pentium 4 1.8Ghz with 1gb of ram and WinXP. Then my laptop with a C2D 2.00Ghz 4gb (though it only reads 3), XP home premium 17" screen, etc etc. Its a nice laptop, though I cant edit HD vids.

I have 4 sources of income. My main is from working at a local pizzeria. 2nd is ebay/amazon/craigs, 3rd is this new business that I will talk about later, and 4th is from modding, fixing PC's, small electronics...

I don't know what I want to study in school, I like playing around with electronics and I'm tech savvy; I have the patience, but working on a psp for hours then finding out its not working correctly, then err... I'm sure you know how it feels, with PS3 controllers, I can do those in under 15 minutes; change the 4 LED's, add a lighted PS button, inside cutting, putting it back and taking it apart. Art is my main passion and background. I really like LED's and lights for my special reasons ;)

I could go into design, engineering, make you a website, make you a video, do a photoshoot with my nikon d90, fix your computer/electronics, or paint you a pretty picture ;)

Too many options for me, so I'm just taking the basic classes.

With my 3rd source of income, I get discounts on new phones for all major carriers. I get awesome tax benefits, anything related to business, its going to be paid for at the end of the year. Since my car gets 7mpg, I can buy a new car because its more economical and that would be fully paid for. If I want a $30K mac pro, all paid for ;). Each time you pay your cell phone bill or any of the other 7 services I offer, I get up to 10% of your bill. If your interested in renewing your contract through me or getting into the business yourself, I can talk to you more about this. email me if you want: p a i n t b a l l k i d 1 6 2 5 AT AOL DOT COM.

Sorry about the spaces, its so my real life friends dont know my online handle ;)

This is pretty much a summary of what I do. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Thanks!
I like tech stuff. Artist in all media's. Photographer. ps3 gamer. i7 computerer.
I sell domestic electronics online, work at a pizzeria, and sell more electronics
and get over $1000 a month doing it :D

Offline SN!P3R

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-10
Re: *~*~*~Yeah I'm still alive~*~*~*
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 02:16:59 PM »
who is this silent penguin??? lol jk welcome back man, long time no type
BEST 360 MODDING
HELP OUR ECONOMY!

360 MASHUP THREAD

Offline treemty

• l,,l METAL l,,l
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Will mod for food
    • the1337group.com
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 02:38:22 PM »
hey dude, havent seen you in a while

Offline ProperBritish

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Raining Blood! From A Lacerated Sky!
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2009, 02:43:45 PM »
welcome back man, you sticking around or just here for a flying visit?

Quote from: ≤Ʀαωгу≥
you know who i would bone? daffy duck

Offline GhoSt

• Creating Null
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Null Pointer Exception
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2009, 04:05:48 PM »
hey welcome back man.
|Variegation - GhoSt's Final Controller|

|Nothing is deterministic.|

Offline Sil3ntP3nguin

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Projects here and there!
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2009, 04:35:37 PM »
Not much for me to do in modding. Short visit I guess lol
I like tech stuff. Artist in all media's. Photographer. ps3 gamer. i7 computerer.
I sell domestic electronics online, work at a pizzeria, and sell more electronics
and get over $1000 a month doing it :D

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2009, 05:16:53 PM »
Hey man :) I remember seeing your auction thread with pics, and pics of psp parts and I went "damn... that is awesome." True, the ps3 controllers change so much, but that's not the worst part. The worst part is the fact that the newer ones have like i think a solid PS button so you can't light it anymore.

Anyway, good luck with your schooling and all that. You should definitely stay longer though :)

As for the online handle thing, it's unfortunate that I use "Bustinthejustin/Bustinthejus" for everything including my e-mail... If they wanted, they could google that and find everything about me, including AM.. Not that they don't already know about my messed up hobbies lmao

Sig by Kenshinffx - Thanks!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal