Author Topic: Psp mods your ideas  (Read 947 times)

Offline highpow3rpc

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
Psp mods your ideas
« on: April 29, 2009, 07:37:16 PM »
Hello all i would like to ask your ideas on the best mods for a psp 2000 all your ideas and also if you have any parts you would like to donate for these mods pm me i have most of a psp to start with all needed is a psp screen and backlight analog stick and motherboard any ideas are welcome :tup:

Offline MARIOPARTY53

• I DONT FAIL
  • BANNED
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pc Gaming Rules
Re: Psp mods your ideas
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 09:18:08 PM »
i doubt that any will donate to a noob with 8 posts, plus thats like 80$ of crap

good luck but you should buy a whole psp
However today I was brutally raped by a door handle, and none of my friends helped me up off the floor after ten minutes, instead they all teabaged me, all 10 of them...

Offline highpow3rpc

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: Psp mods your ideas
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2009, 06:57:15 AM »
i doubt that any will donate to a noob with 8 posts, plus thats like 80$ of crap

good luck but you should buy a whole psp
Yes i may be a noob on this account but you dont know my experience with electronics soldering and modding so i may be a noob to you but don't spam my threads i do have a psp it is partialy working the motherboard has a few problems all i need now is a backlight for a 2000 or a screen and backlight then i am going to fix the backlight circuit or replace it which ever works so only relevant info mario cause i don't wanna hear from you if it isn't

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal