Author Topic: Finally got past the CoD 5 patch (100% undetectable at any speed!)  (Read 11503 times)

Offline Ben.

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +2/-0
Re: Finally got past the CoD 5 patch (100% undetectable at any speed!)
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2009, 10:42:35 AM »
Quote Wiki
EEPROM (also written E2PROM and pronounced "e-e-prom," "double-e prom" or simply "e-squared") stands for Electrically Erasable Programmable Read-Only Memory and is a type of non-volatile memory used in computers and other electronic devices to store small amounts of data that must be saved when power is removed, e.g., calibration tables or device configuration.
When larger amounts of static data are to be stored (such as in USB flash drives) a specific type of EEPROM such as flash memory is more economical than traditional EEPROM devices.

Obviously...

Offline corby7

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2009, 08:40:54 AM »
I know what he has done. Good job, All he has done is put a break in the firing. Its like 7- quick round bursts. But to us the pause is short and looks fully auto. This is not hard to accomplish am I right?...I do not have any 12F's in stock but will get them shortly. Did anyone know that we can make us run super fast...I did it but its like I am time shifting and need to slow it down World at war on Roundhouse I went in the opposing teams spawn in like 2 sec. But that is too fast, anyone want to work with me on this particular mod?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 08:44:45 AM by corby7 »

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2009, 03:16:14 PM »
there is alot more involved than you think with both items. as for the run fast, this was done through hex editng the message of the day. there has been a patch to stop this. if you have found another way, I am all ears.

Offline l0rdnic0

• 2%
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +8/-0
  • TeamCYBER

« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2009, 06:31:55 PM »
Don't get me wrong, what I would love to see is a video of him using it with a pistol through 3 or more clips.. I am told by some of the great programmers that there are three checks in cod 5, Speed between shots. number of ms per clip and and average number of sots in a certain number of seconds. Can you make that video? If so I'd love to buy one from you to test it out...
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 06:33:51 PM by l0rdnic0 »

L0rdNiC0 Pioneering Mods on the PSP Slim :taunt:
Sound Mod, Button LED Mod, Security Mod, Dual NUB, Mode Select Switch + More

Offline Ack Like You Know

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0

Offline l0rdnic0

• 2%
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +8/-0
  • TeamCYBER

« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2009, 09:33:20 AM »
Looks like you fired one clip with the pistol at a high rate of speed and then next clip looks alot slower and you didn't press the mode button... CAPPED??? What I was asking for was a video of you shooting three or more clips from the pistol, if your going to get capped it would be with the pistol.

All the same it looks nice

Offline Ben.

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +2/-0
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2009, 09:41:47 AM »
Looks like you fired one clip with the pistol at a high rate of speed and then next clip looks alot slower and you didn't press the mode button... CAPPED??? What I was asking for was a video of you shooting three or more clips from the pistol, if your going to get capped it would be with the pistol.

All the same it looks nice

I don't think he gets capped, as the led does blink slower..?

Offline l0rdnic0

• 2%
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +8/-0
  • TeamCYBER

« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2009, 09:57:18 AM »
no it doesn't re watch the video starting at 4:00 you will see what I'm talking about the led is blinking like hell and he empties a clip from the pistol then it reloads then he shoots  slow and the led is still blinking like hella fast. That would appear to be capped

Offline Ben.

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +2/-0
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2009, 10:01:29 AM »
Yer Thats cos he's in cod 4 mode, not designed around a patch or anything..

Offline l0rdnic0

• 2%
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +8/-0
  • TeamCYBER

« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2009, 10:45:14 AM »
Yer Thats cos he's in cod 4 mode, not designed around a patch or anything..

Well then back to my point hope he makes a better video (one where he does not go into COD 4 mod in WAW) using the pistol like I mentioned..

Offline Ben.

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +2/-0
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2009, 10:54:36 AM »
I think he was just demonstrating how his cod waw mode, can get pass the patch, whereas the cod 4 mode couldn't.. if you get me..?

Offline Ack Like You Know

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2009, 01:58:27 PM »
Ben's got it right. What do you need me to do, sit in a game and just leave it in COD5 FAST mode (at 14 sps) and just unload every clip of every single shot weapon? In the vid I'm using a gewehr and a pistol. Would gladly be willing to get in a private match with anyone doubting the legitimacy.

Xbox LIVE GT: Fr0sty Sn00ch (those are zeroes, not O's)

It's 5 p.m. Eastern time here right now, I'm getting on COD5 and will be on for at least the next couple hours.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 02:01:59 PM by Ack Like You Know »

Offline 40_ounce

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2009, 05:32:33 PM »
l0rdnic0, if it was going to cap the speed it would have done it with the gewehr. It doesn't have to be a pistol.

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2009, 07:43:48 PM »
Nico is right to ask the question. I found two of the filters myself a ways back. He just wants some clarification about how to determine if the long filters are also undetected, and that the video is in real-time speed.

Here is my proof. It takes into account the following: 1- Shows different speeds. No question about video speed doctoring. 2-Shows online play with the end of the video showing how to change the mode right there and get detected to prove the filter is active. 3- Shows the trigger being constantly held throughout the entire ammo from the rigle through the pistol. Every round fired without releasing the clip (to prove it is not simply a speed adjustment as done with the opensource).

Now for the vid:

Online Proof

It shoots just as fast as those guys on Ebay does. I posted this just to promote the truth: There is a method in which to bypass the filters and be completely undetected. The opensource can only get you 8.33 SPS, and you cannot hold the trigger down indefinately. This method gets you all the way up to 12-14 SPS and you can hold the trigger down constantly and not worry about the filters. 15 and above is possible with an even more modified signal, but then you are running faster than the game registers button presses and it begins to stutter. 12 SPS is plenty fast. What most people will not tell you though is that anything above 10SPS is too fast and causes alot of recoil. It is not practical when you play for real. It looks pretty, but performs like crap. I would rather use 8.33 as you dont waste the entire clip in one second on one enemy.

Oh, the signal is not bursted or paused in any way. That is not how to get by the filter.
[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal