Author Topic: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :c  (Read 1457 times)

Offline W-Gaming5

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 10:49:09 AM by W-Gaming5 »
:censored:

Offline treemty

• l,,l METAL l,,l
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Will mod for food
    • the1337group.com
Re: RROD 3 Rings Permanent Fix
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 04:41:36 PM »
there is NO permanent fix, this has been stated many times, in many places,
rumnor has it that the closest thing is the NEW Rrod fix kit from (xecuter?)

Offline 802Chives

• Sargeant at Arms
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +10/-0
Re: RROD 3 Rings Permanent Fix
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 06:54:31 AM »
no such thing as permanent fix for RROD.  Anyone who has claimed this is no longer in business as it is a complete crock of crap.

I didnt watch all of the vid, buy i dont think that they even claimed anything that was permanent.  Only that it had a high success rate.   Which is so friggin stupid as the towell trick also has a high success rate.

The penny trick is also a trick, the only thing it does is shims the board to stay flat within the case and holds the ram chips on the board.  Also another one of these fixes that ultimately failed about 3 months after it came out.

I always say when replying to these types of threads: people will report that they fixed their RROD all the time, not many if any will tell you when their fix fails and they ultimately give in a buy a new one. 

One last thing, a mojority of RROD failures are caused by the inherint flaws of the 360 design, heat and warping and poor solder.  A permenent fix would need to address all of those conditions and by the time someone did adress them all you would have spent many times the value of the box.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal