Author Topic: ok so i need alittle bit of help here please  (Read 1217 times)

Offline krazyone2006

• PoM PuFFs??
  • Registered BST
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
ok so i need alittle bit of help here please
« on: May 23, 2009, 12:24:30 PM »
got a 360 with a benq drive in it sitting here i wanna flash but i have never flashed them before all i have done is fixed the RROD on them for everyone LOL in thiers so i have watched about 50 tutorial for it and am still lost i have this PC

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01301704&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en

yes its a HP and it came with a 22 inch monitor awsome for gaming but i have upgraded it alot up to 4 gigs of ram 2 1gig gt 9400's 2 TB hardrive space and another burner it runs awsome  :tup: :tup:

but i have read the internal SATA ports are compatibale but it dosen't pick up the drive and now i can't get iprep to reconize the iextremem firmware everytime i try to load it into iprep i get and error and it dosen't load it so what i am asking is for someone to point me where i can get the right programs right firmwae and steps to flash and if anyone else knows if it could be my motherboard stopping it thanks in advance for everyones help i know i sound like a noob but i'm not just can't figure this stuff out for the 360 and its making me feel dumb LOL
 :beg:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal