Author Topic: A Drop shot button for cod anything and a special sniper mod  (Read 3677 times)

Offline ClarryHeartG3

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
A want one mod were when i hold my aim my sniper sight i will hold my breathe automaticaly on cod games.

i want another extra b button at the back on my pad

tht simple enough?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 03:16:40 PM by ClarryHeartG3 »

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
Re: A Drop shot button for cod anything and a special sniper mod
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 11:30:12 AM »
sorry dude I will do what I can to help, but I need you to clarify. it sounds like:

you want two different mods:

1) you want to add an extra button to control the knife
2) you want to hold breath when you zoom (same time)

Offline Ghost In Black

• Chaos Lover
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 01:33:06 PM »
For the first one could could just solder two wires to the two black pads where the B button goes. For the second one you might want to use a pic chip.

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 03:01:22 PM »
I think he wants to lay down, aim, and hold breath in one move.

lets see, this would all be better served through accurate timing with a pic, but being the mechanical minded man I am, leads me back to the SPDT switches we were talking to jasmine about. this is a swithc that is pressed once and closes two circuts at once. but they are hard to find and to find one small enough to go where I am thinking would probably be imposible.

just brainstorming and typing...the b activation is just closing the loop between top and bottom of the pad..is this low?? and the hold breath, it is just a normally open tact switch mounted under the stick. so could these be wired together to a normally open 3mm tact switch. place the tact switch under the left trigger knuckle...so when the left trigger is fully pressed and held, you would lay down, aim, and hold breath at the same time... there may be a timing issue in the hold breath... I need to do some more research, and play with the controller a bit. chad what do you think? oh yea for the record we are now 1-1 LOL

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 05:45:50 PM »
I don't understand one thing you said lol. But reading Matts posts you want to zoom and hold breath at same time? You could code a pic to make it just like rapidfire id assume. Make a little button on the back that when you tap it it can be your "sniper mode". So that when you pull left trigger it will zoom and i think a small delay for holding breath would be best fit but it does it automatically.

i think someone had done this a while ago but i cant remember who.

Assuming you dont know any code languages, you will either need to learn or find someone who does. (Chad? lol)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal