Author Topic: Yes!  (Read 21647 times)

Offline ~:Dhruv:~

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • [quote author=Reaper link=topic=30647.msg227184#ms
    • Infectech
Re: Yes!
« Reply #90 on: May 18, 2009, 06:37:54 AM »
lol , i luv my vodka n lime :) but seriously , i take it really rarely and have never tried nor want to try weed , so thats good right ??? :D
  you look like a carrot.
My nickname at school is carrot cake, because i can't get tan. I get orange. and my face is shaped like a carrot. And i make a mean carrot cake.

Offline PhenomenalDesigns

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #91 on: May 20, 2009, 11:39:48 AM »
Nah I wasn't taking that much booze, just enough for me to feel it a bit in the morning, but not too much to get drunk

Havent smoked anything before... Lol I doubt I ever will (Cigs and weed) but I actually would want to try weed

Plus life is for living, id rather live like a fun party animal, and have my life shortend than be on my pc all day on /b/ and what not

The amount of new friends I made in that one day... like more friends than I actually have in real life before that

And my confidence, a few weeks ago, I would be too scared to say something to a friend or somebody I didnt know well, but now, I could approach any girl, not caring about rejection, stand up infront of hundreds without shaking (I actually had to do that on that same saturday, big presentation since it was our last day, I think she noticed I was quite confident)

I asked her for a date on saturday (But not in a serious proper date, I was just like, me and my mate and his girlfriend are going cinema on sunday, you coming?) but shes going  away for the weekend, I doubt shed be trying to avoid me, but im gonna try agian another time, if she refuses to go out with me, ill find out why, improve myself (If its something that I like and wouldn't want to change, I wont change... like my new hair style, but like clothes, style and all that, maybe...), and move on

But yeah, i realised the point, i dont want to sit at home wasting my life, I want a life

The party wasn't one of those hard core house partys, it was a house party, but a birthday party, for somebody around my age, and since im a friend from far away, I met loads of the local girls, thing is, most of them managed to find me on facebook the next day lol, so if she says no, I could always try on one of those girls... or a cute girl i see on the street

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • Infectech
« Reply #92 on: May 20, 2009, 11:57:37 AM »
dude , you are livin the life :) things are goin great 4 u. Enjoy it to the fullest :)
  you look like a carrot.
My nickname at school is carrot cake, because i can't get tan. I get orange. and my face is shaped like a carrot. And i make a mean carrot cake.

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #93 on: May 20, 2009, 05:40:30 PM »
Yeah you're one lucky dude =D Gratz.

Sig by Kenshinffx - Thanks!

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #94 on: May 25, 2009, 03:47:02 PM »
Okay guys, need help once agian... Now ive got confidence and i can approach a girl, but I dont want to be stuck with just one girl, I want to keep my options open, say she suddenly got a boyfriend and I had no other girls in my life, I would be... i dunno but i wont be very happy, if i had other girls in my life, not only will i be more comfortable around girls but if she were to get a boyfriend i wouldnt give that much of a dam

So my question... What is the best place to meet girls in London (Preferably not going to far, like yoga classes since girls my age dont even do that)?

I heard camden was good, but quite crowded

But yeah, i prefer emo/scene/indie girls (Trying not to be picky though...)

(I had to craziest night last night, somehow, with no girls? I got locked outside my house at 2am, needing to badly take a piss, and my very kind friend allowed me into his house, since i went with him anyway and he told me to come to his, since my mum gets all pissy for rest of the day if she wakes up during the night)

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

Offline alentris

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Bleep-Bloop.
« Reply #95 on: May 25, 2009, 05:37:43 PM »
sry for the threadjack but WOW this weekend was insane... All sunday I paintballed and then saw Wolverine, and then today a guy I know and a couple of chicks in my class just came buy my house to see if I wanted to play soccer, so we did for like an hour and spent the rest of the day just sitting by the lakeside :D . Twas' quite awesome

Thanks to HiddenVenom for the sig!

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #96 on: May 25, 2009, 06:29:06 PM »
sry for the threadjack but WOW this weekend was insane... All sunday I paintballed and then saw Wolverine, and then today a guy I know and a couple of chicks in my class just came buy my house to see if I wanted to play soccer, so we did for like an hour and spent the rest of the day just sitting by the lakeside :D . Twas' quite awesome

LOl too bad nobody cares. =D Not really a score... More a "hang out with chicks" day. My flamer of a "friend" does it all the time. The girls don't even like him =\

Okay guys, need help once agian... Now ive got confidence and i can approach a girl, but I dont want to be stuck with just one girl, I want to keep my options open, say she suddenly got a boyfriend and I had no other girls in my life, I would be... i dunno but i wont be very happy, if i had other girls in my life, not only will i be more comfortable around girls but if she were to get a boyfriend i wouldnt give that much of a dam

So my question... What is the best place to meet girls in London (Preferably not going to far, like yoga classes since girls my age dont even do that)?

I heard camden was good, but quite crowded

But yeah, i prefer emo/scene/indie girls (Trying not to be picky though...)

(I had to craziest night last night, somehow, with no girls? I got locked outside my house at 2am, needing to badly take a piss, and my very kind friend allowed me into his house, since i went with him anyway and he told me to come to his, since my mum gets all pissy for rest of the day if she wakes up during the night)

School's a pretty good place to meet girls =D The mall... everywhere. Malls are nice. Lots of girls, lots of people, things to buy, etc.

Offline alentris

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Bleep-Bloop.
« Reply #97 on: May 25, 2009, 07:00:45 PM »
LOl too bad nobody cares. =D Not really a score... More a "hang out with chicks" day. My flamer of a "friend" does it all the time. The girls don't even like him =\
Not trying to even say it's a score, I'm just saying I haven't actually DONE anything for the past couple of weeks and now I've barely been home... It was also weird because I don't really play much soccer, either lol.

Offline treemty

• l,,l METAL l,,l
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Will mod for food
    • the1337group.com
« Reply #98 on: May 25, 2009, 07:21:36 PM »
lol @you guys for jacking his thread...
btw phem, emo/scene girls r the best :D

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #99 on: May 26, 2009, 12:12:30 PM »
School's a pretty good place to meet girls =D The mall... everywhere. Malls are nice. Lots of girls, lots of people, things to buy, etc.
My school is almost a boys school, unfortunatly... Barely any girls, and none are really my type

The mall is good idea, but the big one near me, since i live in east london, theres loads of foriegners, and not being racist but im into emo/scene white/oriental girls

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

Offline ProperBritish

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Raining Blood! From A Lacerated Sky!
« Reply #100 on: May 26, 2009, 12:39:24 PM »

amen to that brutha

Quote from: ≤Ʀαωгу≥
you know who i would bone? daffy duck

Offline alentris

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Bleep-Bloop.
« Reply #101 on: May 26, 2009, 01:49:12 PM »
hey, I did apologize in advance for the threadjack :D
scene=yeah... emo=not so much... but hey, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #102 on: May 26, 2009, 01:53:12 PM »
Scene is ALMOST emo anyway. Just emo is more... dark. Scene is like, not so dark, but similar styled hair...? Like Ra1n is scene, I think...

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #103 on: May 31, 2009, 11:12:37 PM »
Okay, now im sorta laying off her a bit, a talk with my friend, he said im 'trying too hard' so i stopped talking to her for a while, but now out of the blue she said when we meet up if she can bring a friend (Earlier she kept saying she didnt want to meet for loads of reasons)...

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

Offline atomicareprise

• Registered BST
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • FILIPINO SINCE BIRTH
« Reply #104 on: June 01, 2009, 01:28:37 AM »
simple advise bro...BE YOURSELF...

viperfan91 (phat), thaq93 (psp phat parts)
pinoyballa  (2 phats ), tri-edge (slim)
Awilliams357- to be shipped

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #105 on: June 01, 2009, 02:22:39 PM »
Okay, now im sorta laying off her a bit, a talk with my friend, he said im 'trying too hard' so i stopped talking to her for a while, but now out of the blue she said when we meet up if she can bring a friend (Earlier she kept saying she didnt want to meet for loads of reasons)...

Nice =D She probably wasn't really comfortable with going on a "date" so bringing a friend might help her feel more comfortable. You should ask if you can bring a friend too, to make it more comfortable for you. Also, going on too strong (e.x. following her around, talking to her a lot even if you have nothing to say, asking her to hang out all the time, etc.) might not be a good thing, but if you just stop talking to her altogether and play "hard to get" then she might think that you don't like her anymore or something.

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #106 on: June 02, 2009, 10:54:46 AM »
simple advise bro...BE YOURSELF...
Ill play it cool but still be myself :)

Nice =D She probably wasn't really comfortable with going on a "date" so bringing a friend might help her feel more comfortable. You should ask if you can bring a friend too, to make it more comfortable for you. Also, going on too strong (e.x. following her around, talking to her a lot even if you have nothing to say, asking her to hang out all the time, etc.) might not be a good thing, but if you just stop talking to her altogether and play "hard to get" then she might think that you don't like her anymore or something.
True,  thing is, i dont know if she is just playing hard to get or what, I mean, does she like me? And apparently to most girls it isn't about looks, im just confused, she gives me her phone number, my obvious intent in asking for it is I wanted to get to know her better and maybe date her, but after talking to her she says shes too busy for a relationship... then she talks to me, like as if she was interested in me, if i start a convo with her, she would never text me or talk to me msn or anything any other time, I dont know if she is just being polite or what not, then after not talking to her for like a week, she texted me asking when we meet up her mate can come, so this is why im confused, at one point, I have the feeling she is trying to ignore me, and doesnt want to even hang out with me, and then suddenly she wants to hang out, but shes doing it agian...

girls are bloody confusing sometimes

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

Offline alentris

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Bleep-Bloop.
« Reply #107 on: June 02, 2009, 01:41:49 PM »
True,  thing is, i dont know if she is just playing hard to get or what, I mean, does she like me? And apparently to most girls it isn't about looks, im just confused, she gives me her phone number, my obvious intent in asking for it is I wanted to get to know her better and maybe date her, but after talking to her she says shes too busy for a relationship... then she talks to me, like as if she was interested in me, if i start a convo with her, she would never text me or talk to me msn or anything any other time, I dont know if she is just being polite or what not, then after not talking to her for like a week, she texted me asking when we meet up her mate can come, so this is why im confused, at one point, I have the feeling she is trying to ignore me, and doesnt want to even hang out with me, and then suddenly she wants to hang out, but shes doing it agian...
:D hormones, my friend

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #108 on: June 02, 2009, 01:55:05 PM »
Girls do that ALL the time. They love playing with your head... Gotta get used to it man. =D

Offline alentris

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Bleep-Bloop.
« Reply #109 on: June 02, 2009, 04:52:22 PM »
Girls do that ALL the time. They love playing with your head... Gotta get used to it man. =D
yeah, like one day they'll flirt with you a TON, and the next day when you try talking to them, they ignore you. Basically, It means that they like you, but they're not sure if they want to go out with you.

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #110 on: June 04, 2009, 11:15:33 AM »
yeah, like one day they'll flirt with you a TON, and the next day when you try talking to them, they ignore you. Basically, It means that they like you, but they're not sure if they want to go out with you.
I was hoping that was the case, I would like to go out with her, but I dont care if she says no because she could always help me get girls :) like in that movie where the geeks build a robot girl, and get her to get them girls, forgot what its called though

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • Infectech
« Reply #111 on: June 04, 2009, 11:27:14 AM »
so whats the current scenario ? You going out with her or not ?
  you look like a carrot.

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #112 on: June 04, 2009, 12:55:34 PM »
so whats the current scenario ? You going out with her or not ?
Well,  she wants to meet up with me, but shes busy for the next few weeks and plus im out of cash for about a month

Im not going out with her yet, i havent had the chance to spend a day out with her yet :3

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • Infectech
« Reply #113 on: June 04, 2009, 01:00:18 PM »
oh well wait till you guys can have a great time out but do keep talking to her sometimes...
  you look like a carrot.

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #114 on: June 04, 2009, 03:07:07 PM »
oh well wait till you guys can have a great time out but do keep talking to her sometimes...
Will do, i was talking to her today

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal