Author Topic: cod4/5 rapid...knife?  (Read 962 times)

Offline F4thAcE

• Hillbilly Modder
  • Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • i live in the country my neigbors are trees.
cod4/5 rapid...knife?
« on: June 05, 2009, 08:08:48 PM »
okay i was wondering if you could do a 555 timer knife for cod4/5 just seems like a cool idea and why do some guns in cod5 shoot slower than others with rapid fire...  like i use gherwer or whatever its called and it shoots slow and unreliable then i pull out m1a1 carbine and i shoot about 6-7 bullets a sec no cap is there a way to fix this im using the radioshack brand 555 timer with momentary switch

Offline Ghost In Black

• Chaos Lover
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: cod4/5 rapid...knife?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2009, 12:08:13 AM »
No you couldn't rapid knife; the game itself won't allow you to knife more than a certain speed.

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
Re: cod4/5 rapid...knife?
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2009, 04:23:57 AM »
Different guns have different timings. That was one of the few drawbacks of the 555 is that it is not easy to quickly change the timing that is needed for certain weapons.
[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal