Author Topic: modded gamerscore  (Read 7841 times)

Offline ichagowill

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
modded gamerscore
« on: June 23, 2009, 08:49:36 PM »
i modded my gamerscore up 3000 points with my profile tool check it put in my sig every game thats a hundred percent dont is modded gamerscore except cod4

Offline Ben.

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +2/-0
Re: modded gamerscore
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 02:34:39 AM »
Did you buy the full version, cos apparently the beta does every achievement accept the first one..?

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 04:28:25 AM »
Why can't you play normally like everyone else and not cheat?

Kicks you know better, I removed the insulting coments from this post. It still gets your point accross, but in a manner that is not as disrespectful. there is no need for name calling, this will not be tolerated.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 02:19:02 PM by modded matt »

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 06:03:10 AM »
I hope Microsoft resets your gamerscore and you lose it all :D

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2009, 08:56:46 AM »
I hope they delete your account and ban your 360s...

Offline FreeK

• a-LeeK
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Team CYBER for life
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2009, 04:04:09 PM »
hah. i got all 22k of mine fairly, your cheating to get 9k

EPIC FAIL SIR.

but cool?

Offline ichagowill

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2009, 08:37:31 PM »
well i mean seeing how i dont really have that many games only 14 and i only play about 5 of them and i dont play them for achivements. any way when i baought* my sata i wanted to use it for modding porposes really. i mean every time i find a new program i try it out and play with it. so i dont know why i need to be called a cheater, when half of us have modded controller and anyway is this a unfair advantage. NO its not. so why am i getting insulted

Post Merge: June 25, 2009, 08:39:26 PM
I hope Microsoft resets your gamerscore and you lose it all :D

yes microsoft did catch me when i was doing my friends account to 28,000 from 9,000 but they they still had his gamerscore 3000 hirer at 12,000
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 08:39:26 PM by ichagowill »

Offline treemty

• l,,l METAL l,,l
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Will mod for food
    • the1337group.com
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2009, 08:58:01 PM »
Pfft yeah,only 14. I have about 4, do you see me cheating?no. And I will still kick ass without my nodded controller,IMHO, modded controllers make you worse,not as a person but your Aiming skills and ammo saving skills decrease! And besides, I can shoot just as fast as my mod, I just see no point in putting so much effort into a game!

Offline ichagowill

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2009, 11:53:16 PM »
ok thats good for you but i dont play all day and try and get better so i can beat someone or i can shoot really fast. yea and if you could beat me good for you, you beat me in a VIDEO GAME. im usually plaing football or going to the mall. and besides that i really dont use my mod unless someone mods against me. and putting so much effort the gamerscore mod takes 2 minutes to do i dont see why im being reticuled* over something i did for my self but thats not AFFECTING anybody else. a simple no you shouldnt do that would be ok but call me a :censored:GOT or hopping my xbox gets broke. now your acting like a kid

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2009, 05:37:43 AM »
ok one final word and I am locking this topic before it goes any further. this is a modding web site, what he has done was mod his gamer score, regardless of the moral delema behind such acts,  it is still a sucessful mod. many people have done this over time, it is not something new, when gameroms posted the tut for this a year ago, none of you went off like this, as he was a more seasond member, it is unfair to ridicule ichagowill for comitting an act for which this site is based upon (modding)

IMO modding gamer score only cheats yourself, however I nor these other members are here to judge the morality of your desisions. Like you stated, ichgowill you are not an avid gammer such as some of the rest of us, and may never be good enough to acheive such a score, and this is your desision to make, so by all means mod the crap out of it. that is what we are here for....we are modders, not the gaming poliece.

for future referance coments such as the one made by kicks, if you look it up is a hate word punishable by law in the US, and will not be tolerated, you are being moderated, until admin can further review this.

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2009, 07:42:23 AM »
You forgot to lock this.

Offline 802Chives

• Sargeant at Arms
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +10/-0