Author Topic: Battery Leds  (Read 1731 times)

Offline Skateandestroy

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
Battery Leds
« on: July 10, 2009, 06:57:03 PM »
Ok, i made a clear battery so it matches my clear case, and yes its a fat, i got 14 sound reactive leds and the only thing thats dull is the battery, I wanna put an led but have no leads to put a 603 to.... any ideas...??????????????

Offline blackburn

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Xbox 360 Enthusiast and JTAGer
Re: Battery Leds
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 09:06:41 PM »
im not really following what your trying to say.... You want to put LEDs inside of a clear cased PSP Phat battery? You should be able to just connect the leads to the pos and neg of the battery and add your own switch.

All Sigs Made by ME!

Offline .MadX

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2009, 02:57:41 AM »
im not really following what your trying to say.... You want to put LEDs inside of a clear cased PSP Phat battery? You should be able to just connect the leads to the pos and neg of the battery and add your own switch.
Skateandestroy wants it to be sound reactive in the battery which can't be done if you want a non-removable battery. If you want to keep the battery in their forever then put a LED in some safe spot in the battery, drill a hole, and finally connect the wires with the others.

Hope I helped.

Offline blackburn

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2009, 10:24:42 AM »
no, it would be possible, if you used 4 pieces of flat wire, to make contact when the battery is pressed againt the case, but other than that, or a non-removable battery. no is the answer

All Sigs Made by ME!

Offline .MadX

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2009, 12:10:40 PM »
no, it would be possible, if you used 4 pieces of flat wire, to make contact when the battery is pressed againt the case, but other than that, or a non-removable battery. no is the answer
He'd then have to cut through his battery case and thats just a lot work.

Offline blackburn

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2009, 12:32:43 PM »
but it does what he is asking.... nothing is worth modding that doesnt take any work.

All Sigs Made by ME!

Offline Mxr708

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2009, 03:13:47 PM »
I think what he is meaning is he has made clear case for his BAttery and wants to illuminate it so it isnt dull.  I just opened my battery and it looks like you can solder to the to points that connect the battery to the board.  Just solder a resistor.
<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/VolcomSkater708scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">VolcomSkater708</iframe>

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2009, 04:18:41 PM »
I think what he is meaning is he has made clear case for his BAttery and wants to illuminate it so it isnt dull.  I just opened my battery and it looks like you can solder to the to points that connect the battery to the board.  Just solder a resistor.
No. it will always be on and will run the battery out in an hour or two.

Offline blackburn

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2009, 04:23:50 PM »
No. it will always be on and will run the battery out in an hour or two.
unless he does what i said in my first post, add a dip switch, but they would suck having to take the battery out all the time just to turn LEDs off...

All Sigs Made by ME!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal