Author Topic: What is the fastest you can shoot on CoD WaW  (Read 3226 times)

Offline milko002

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • One day is yours . The rest of the week is mine
What is the fastest you can shoot on CoD WaW
« on: August 27, 2009, 03:34:28 PM »
What is the fastest you can shoot on CoD WaW without getting capped? Some people are claiming 25 sps on Xbox live with no cap. Is this true? I read on Acidmods that about 11.5 sps was the fastest.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 03:47:17 AM by milko002 »
You Kug-FU Strong but mine Kug-FU stronger

Offline ChunkierDonkey

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: What the fastest you can shoot on CoD WaW
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 04:30:15 PM »
I think the limit is right at or below 13 (read that somewhere) anybody can correct me if I'm wrong. My code that is open source is shooting at 11.8 and I've got a little faster but I'm not giving that one out, at least not yet.

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 04:53:23 PM »
People keep saying they go fast, but just use the open-source in split-screen and you will see that anything above 14 SPS sputters.
[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

Offline lilunwl

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 05:13:00 PM »
Chunckier? Is there any chance of getting your open source code? Just curious. If not I understand.  Thanks in advance.

Offline ChunkierDonkey

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2009, 05:19:15 PM »

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2009, 07:43:17 PM »
Agreed with hazer. Anything above 11 is really just stupid. If u hold the trigger down for a second u can only kill one person and u die. I have hazers and rapidfires that can go top speeds, but really, i use 8sps usually.

14< stutters like crazy and u conserving bullets is hard.

8 sps or BURST is best. Burst owns all.

Offline 802Chives

• Sargeant at Arms
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +10/-0
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2009, 08:28:07 AM »
you have to take the shots per second with a grain of salt, as with the call of duty world at war speeds are a collection of different shot lengths that average out to ~11 SPS.  The only real way to tell is to look at with an oscilloscope, and averageing the times of each shot.  People can get ball park by counting instruction cycles, but it is still a ballpark, and a lot of people that make rapidfire from the opensource code dont even have an accurate way to measure this.

People claim to get 13 shots per second and that is fine but being a human being, you will never notice the difference between 11SPS and 13SPS, and personally I wont believe the 13SPS unless i read it on my scope, and see it not get capped.  Not saying that it isnt possible, just saying that it really is minutia as an extra 2sps does not make it faster as there are still longer and shorter pulses, it all depends on where in the pulse loop you happen to pull the trigger.

Offline milko002

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • One day is yours . The rest of the week is mine
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2009, 06:08:24 PM »
Thanks for the info!
You Kug-FU Strong but mine Kug-FU stronger

Offline Viking360

• Club AM VIP
  • Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2009, 12:12:52 AM »
Scope for the win.  I was calculating on paper something like 14sps, when I started in July but the scope put me somewhere between 11-12.  (A customer hooked it up they didn't give me exact numbers just that it was down in that range) 

It seems my calcs are always 10-15% overshooting due to overhead.  I hate MPLAB by the way.  Can't really simulate jack :censored: in MPLAB, takes a year and a half to set anything up.  Atmel's AVR suite for the win.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal