Author Topic: I Wonder...  (Read 2071 times)

Offline P3nnyw1se

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • AcidMaG
    • Myspace
I Wonder...
« on: September 02, 2009, 09:33:26 PM »
     So senior years almost about to start. I'm thinking it's going to be a lot. Probably will be. Tons of memories, fun, excitement. After it's all over, there'll be one more summer left of fun, and then it's off to college. Before that though, everyone goes to the beach, we'll have a party sitting down sipping lemonadeeeee.

I half want to go and half don't. Just like I want to leave home but not at the same time. It's all confusing, but if there was no confusion in life, it wouldn't be any fun! So many experiences to have that we don't know about yet. So much to do that hasn't been done. We're supposed to take care of all the problems that the previous generations are leaving for us too. I guess that's pretty unfortunate. We probably won't be able to take care of all of them, but we can eliminate most.

Sitting here, I can't help but think about all of the people I've met over the years and who will stay and who's going to go. I can't help but wonder if I've had an impact on their lives at all. Maybe it's just me, but it feels like I don't affect others much. It's probably just me, being in my head and all. I've got friends all over the world in different place, I can't help but ponder if I've stopped them from making the biggest mistake of their lives or whatever.

Giving's always good. But always give to those who have nothing, for those who have something, help them live with what they have. Always think things through thoroughly no matter what it may be. You'll make a more informed decision that way and avoid making a mistake you'll regret later on in life. Live life with no regrets. You don't want to be living life thinking about the wrongs you've done or feeling bad about yourself. It's not worth it. Life's too short for all of that. Everyone wants to do so much, but at the end of the day, they need to realize they can't.

Sitting here listening to Jay Sean and feeling the emotions in his songs. I realize one thing. My friends and family are the people I need to keep close to me. Family never goes anywhere and will always help you when you need it. Friends, they're there for moral support. It's funny, but I have a child that will never be born. My guitar's my kid, I love it. I know it sounds weird, but when you spend so much time around something, you grow attached to it. I can't live without my guitar although my mom stashed it away somewhere, I'll find it. Life's crazy, but most people will do anything for the one they love whether it be just helping them out or giving them blood to keep them alive.

Being 6 years old and in a coma, haha...not very fun. But when I came out of it, everyone was happy to see me. I guess god saw it fit to give me a second life then. Having a 5% chance to live. That's what the doctor said. My mom didn't want to let them go through with the operation. But my dad, he said to let them do it. Live or die, huh? He didn't want me to be alive and handicapped. Sure I was in a wheel chair for a while and I had to learn to walk and all that over again. They didn't think I'd be able to do it. They didn't think I'd be able to talk again. Look at me now. I've come so far from starting over again. Hopefully I'll be able to go to lengths that were previously unobtainable. Maybe I just have to believe. If you believe in something enough, it can come true. Just like in the fairy tales.

For all the 17 years that I've been alive, I've been trying to find out what my purpose is. I haven't found it yet, but I guess I just need to keep looking. Think I try too hard sometimes? Probably most of the time, hm? I'm not one to doubt, if I say I'll do something, I'll do it. I don't talk big and then have nothing to back it up with. People that do do that, they're low lives. They can't accept reality. Sadly, the world's full of people like that. Everyone makes mistakes, I try my hardest not to. If I do, I'll come out and say I'm sorry. I've got problems, everyone does. I just keep them to myself. Suffering alone's what I do best, haha. I don't like dragging others down with me. Life should never be like that. Bring happiness to others and the world. Sulk alone. Don't make the world a depressing place. That's how I view that anyway.

Pain can feel good, and it can feel bad. It depends on how you view it. It can tell you that you're alive, or that you need to move on. Personally I prefer the first one to the second. "Pain without love, I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all." That's me, haha. If I've made an impact on your life for better or for worse, let me know. I'm curious. Or you can just let me know what you think of this spiel. Hope you had fun reading it though, o.o

im srry but i had to edit that
the lil spaces didnt help

i think this is a lil bit better
~Bud~

Yeah, I don't space because my lit teachers get mad if I do though, xD
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 01:54:02 AM by P3nnyw1se »

Offline Tri-edge

• I found Nemo!!
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +4/-0
  • Azure knight
Re: I Wonder...
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 10:23:47 PM »
too... much... text... my eyes hurt.  Could you possibly put it into paragraphs?  :winker:

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 10:30:51 PM »
I'd prefer my face not be raped by a wall of text.
kthx

Offline P3nnyw1se

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • AcidMaG
    • Myspace
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 10:32:12 PM »
too... much... text... my eyes hurt.  Could you possibly put it into paragraphs?  :winker:

Sorry, Facebook wouldn't let me use tab right, x.x

Offline ~:Dhruv:~

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • [quote author=Reaper link=topic=30647.msg227184#ms
    • Infectech
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2009, 10:33:04 PM »
yeah could you please put it in paragraphs ?
Also , about that party. In my opinion , if you are in doubt just go for that which can't happen again. So just go and enjoy the beach party :) 
  you look like a carrot.
My nickname at school is carrot cake, because i can't get tan. I get orange. and my face is shaped like a carrot. And i make a mean carrot cake.

Offline P3nnyw1se

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • AcidMaG
    • Myspace
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2009, 10:35:44 PM »
Fixed with paragraphs

Offline ProperBritish

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Raining Blood! From A Lacerated Sky!
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2009, 02:54:19 AM »
tl;dr sorry

Quote from: ≤Ʀαωгу≥
you know who i would bone? daffy duck

Offline P3nnyw1se

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • AcidMaG
    • Myspace
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2009, 03:02:06 AM »
huh?

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2009, 04:54:21 AM »
means "too long; didn't read" or "sorry your post is way too long and i'm lazy."

Sig by Kenshinffx - Thanks!

Offline ProperBritish

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Raining Blood! From A Lacerated Sky!
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2009, 05:19:06 AM »
means "too long; didn't read" or "sorry your post is way too long and i'm lazy."

that ^

Quote from: ≤Ʀαωгу≥
you know who i would bone? daffy duck

Offline P3nnyw1se

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • AcidMaG
    • Myspace
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2009, 09:46:30 AM »
Gotcha, lmao

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk