Author Topic: Intensafire on Halo ODST sneak peak  (Read 7123 times)

Offline KingMike_OS

• Shop Owner - Products & Support
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • R&D
    • Modding Shop At the end of the Universe
Intensafire on Halo ODST sneak peak
« on: September 10, 2009, 10:36:51 PM »
This game rocks : ) Pistol is great  :#1:

Halo ODST With Rapidfire Sneak peak

« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 12:27:36 PM by 802Chives »

Offline Ack Like You Know

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: Halo ODST With Rapidfire Sneak peak
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 09:47:57 AM »
Where'd my post go?

Offline Jinto

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I HAVE CHORDLES!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2009, 10:31:26 AM »
So are these on standard Halo 3 settings or some other setting?

Offline KingMike_OS

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • R&D
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2009, 10:49:23 AM »
for the most gun is the same but the  Pistol & plasma if you use the normal setting as halo 3 is too slow .
have to slow it down and its lot faster ...  if you watch the video the first plasma i use was realy fast " in Video 2 min 50 sec"  super fast new setting .. and when i use it the 2nd time its much slower "in video  5 min 4 sec" .. thats is the diff in speed if you use the normal halo 3 setup vs the new setting

its alot like gears of war 1 and 2 as the faster the mode the slower the guns are and when slow down like down it fire lot faster.

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2009, 12:47:42 PM »
Where'd my post go?

Act I dont know why your post was removed...???...but to answer your question there was a press release a few days ago, the alot of pre orders went out too early and microsoft released a statment saying that people who recieved thier copy of the game early can feel free to play without risk of any reprocussions..there are perks to preordering games online.  this is actually very comon.

Offline Ack Like You Know

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2009, 04:40:17 AM »
Ok, cool. I'm gonna see if I can go try to find a fool at the local Wal-Mart to hand over a copy if they have one. :)

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2009, 01:06:44 PM »
Looking good. Can't wait to try it out

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline engine34

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • GOOD DAY AT WORK
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2009, 12:49:22 PM »
THE price of this in the shop will be what Mike ?
Also how does this set-up do for dual rapid fire??
Anyway of showing it with dual rapid fire in the video.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 12:54:54 PM by engine34 »

Offline 802Chives

• Sargeant at Arms
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +10/-0
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2009, 07:59:51 AM »
Dual rapid fire only happens in mode 2... the mode that is optimized for Halo3 speed.  The rest of the modes are all single rapid fire.

Shop is supposed to be carrying these for less then $29.. price has not been finalized, but product is in hand.

Offline milko002

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • One day is yours . The rest of the week is mine
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2009, 08:47:37 PM »
Forget now how to be like Mike. I want to be like KingMike_OS!!! :yess: How do you do it?" That Sh** anit  even out yet!!
You Kug-FU Strong but mine Kug-FU stronger

Offline engine34

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • GOOD DAY AT WORK
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2009, 07:32:49 AM »
Dual rapid fire only happens in mode 2... the mode that is optimized for Halo3 speed.  The rest of the modes are all single rapid fire.

Shop is supposed to be carrying these for less then $29.. price has not been finalized, but product is in hand.

NOT bad for price. So if I want dual rapid fire I have a two mode chip right I guess. How about this is there a way to better for you guys to explain this chip to us. I only found only a few reviews of the INSTAFIRE.

Offline 802Chives

• Sargeant at Arms
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +10/-0
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2009, 01:13:42 PM »
Ok, so i tried to respond to this at lunch but quick post crapped out on me so here it goes again

Intensafire: Is not only a mod chip, it is a mod solution that eliminates 99% of all user error by eliminating not only wiring but also variations of install depending on the controller you install on.

This solution can be installed on either version of the wireless 360 controller, and can be installed in both Sleeper style with no added buttons (uses sync), or it can be installed using a pushbutton.  Personally I install it as both sleeper and added button (Hybrid Install) and i will get to the reason later.  Both installs apply rapid fire to the trigger.

Once the product is installed there are 5 modes of Rapid Fire on the trigger:
Mode1 = right trigger Cod4 fastest speed (formerly fastest speed before latest patch)
Mode2 = both trigger Halo 3 speed
Mode3 = right trigger Cod5 fastest speed ~10-11SPS (does not cap in live matches)
Mode4 = right trigger Slow/ Bullet saver speed
Mode5 = right trigger Edit speed where the user can adjust between 255 different speeds from 300SPS to 2SPS (300SPS is virtual capability as the controller cannot even detect much above 25SPS, however the faster speeds may have some desirable effects in some games.  Speeds 20-255 are in the controllers detectable range)

On the sleeper install, you turn the Intensafire on by pressing the sync button once which brings you to mode 1.  Pressing it again brings you to mode2 and so forth.  Once you are in mode 5, pressing the sync again will turn RF off and you can cycle through again.

On the button install, pressing the installed button will turn the Intensafire on, pressing it again will turn it off.  You cycle the modes by pressing and holding the installed push button for 3 seconds while the mod is turned on and the modes will cycle and be displayed via LEDs.

In both installs, the modes will be indicated by LEDs flashing through where Player 3 and Player 4 LEDs are located.

Now I like to install both the push button and use the sync.  I use the sync to get the controller in the proper mode and then use the button to turn it on and off.... just a personal preferance but I can assure you that is the fatest way to navigate the modes and turn the mod on and off.

The Edit mode: Mode 5 is a user editable mode.  Once you are in Mode 5 you have the option of entering the edit mode by performing the change mode function either on sync or the installed push button while holding the right trigger. At this point the Player 2 LED lights up, indicating you are in edit mode, and the speed that the mode is set for is displayed on Player 3 & 4 by flashing the LEDs.  Once the speed has been displayed you can decriment the speed by pressing and holding the left trigger, and increment the speed by pressing and holding the right trigger.  Each incriment and decriment will be displayed by Player 2 LED flashing off one time for each incriment or decriment.  When you release the trigger the speed will display at which point you can keep editing or you can perform the change mode function on either the sync or button to get back the normal Mode 5 with your selected speed.  The speed you select is remembered by the intensafire and will not change when powered off, once you set the speed of mode5 that is what it is until you change it.

The speed is displayed by flashing Player 3 & 4 LEDs.  Player three LED represents the 10's digit of the speed, and Player 4 LED represents the 1's digit.  For example if your speed is 125, Player 3 LED will flash 12 times and Player 4 LED will flash 5 times.

An indication of what speed the modes are in compared to Mode 5 see the following
Mode1 = 20 in Mode 5
Mode2 = 68 in Mode 5
Mode3 = not able to duplicate as it a special waveform and not just a squarewave
Mode4 = 100 in Mode 5

Intensafire kit also comes with the correct security torx bit for opening your controller, as well as a small amount of conductive epoxy that can be used to install if a soldering iron is not available. (I recommend soldering as epoxy can be messy, however in a pinch the epoxy works quite nicely)

I hope this is all clear. 
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 01:19:07 PM by 802Chives »

Offline engine34

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • GOOD DAY AT WORK
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2009, 02:15:24 PM »
 Man this going to turn rapid fire world upside down. So let me get this right let say for instance a game I am playing. I being lazy like always and just running  around in one for some reason.  Yet I come across someone that kills me quicker I see it in the kill cam. I JUST GO OVER TO MODE FIVE and just doing experiment until I find a rate of fire I like and and does the best effect. THIS THING GOING TO BE GREAT
 NOW GET THE SHOP UP  :psp:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 04:26:00 PM by modded matt »

Offline young mone

• Another day another $
  • Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • MONe
    • PSP World
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2009, 02:55:22 PM »
i played this game before it was some thing halo place anyway that is cool!

Modded my psp 2000 blew the fuse 1st time is always crazy

Offline engine34

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • GOOD DAY AT WORK
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2009, 06:07:04 AM »
 I just read on another topic on this forum it ready in the shop. Thanks for making announcement on the product. MAYBE HOW IT READY TO ORDER IN THE SHOP !!!! LOL
 Yet couple of question on it . HOW easy is it going to be to remove mike rapid fire chip!!??? Sorry Mike you do great work, but it time an overhaul.

Offline 802Chives

• Sargeant at Arms
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +10/-0
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2009, 06:56:53 AM »
as of this morning shop still isnt up... guess again you are getting us confused with walmart, lol.  Robin goes to college full time and is in his first couple weeks of school, Mike works fulltime on IT consulting and I work fulltime as an electrical engineer making products to save lives of our boys over seas.  Sorry for the inconvenience, but keep in mind that none of us get a paycheck for the work we do here, at least for the time being. (Hopefully that changes with the shop and new server)

Last I heard we are going live with the shop today around mid-day.

the old chips should be easy to remove with a soldering iron... leave a button if you have one installed cuz the intensafire can be used with a button or in sleeper configuration.

Offline spurgurgle

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • call me spurg
    • my blog
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2009, 07:05:43 AM »
i thought this thread was about halo odst, not intensa fire????????????

Sigs made by Ken and blazin from the AM Art team cheers guys.....
Spurgurgle d.t com
"I'm kinda like a typo, not quite right, but most people still understand me"

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2009, 07:10:39 AM »
its about how intensafire rapidfire works in halo ODST

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline engine34

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • GOOD DAY AT WORK
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2009, 09:19:48 AM »
 I HOPE you guys do make money from this product it a good product in my book. Can,t wait to get my  :psp:  on with this. Yet your losing ground because I l have already install two of them on cg and matrix. Center pin is a :censored: if ur using glue method or even sodder method. SO I wait until mid-day I guess and order some. Mike going to be busy  :cool: right MIKE !!!! 

Offline 802Chives

• Sargeant at Arms
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +10/-0
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2009, 12:25:53 PM »
I HOPE you guys do make money from this product it a good product in my book. Can,t wait to get my  :psp:  on with this. Yet your losing ground because I l have already install two of them on cg and matrix. Center pin is a :censored: if ur using glue method or even sodder method. SO I wait until mid-day I guess and order some. Mike going to be busy  :cool: right MIKE !!!! 
LOL.. we are well aware of the losing ground situation, refer to above stated reasoning. hahaha glad you are enjoying them, make sure to get em here when they come available so we can quit our jobs (but robin has to finish school before he can quit).

Point of note, you really dont need to add extra solder if you are installing with an iron.. there is enough on the controller to get the job done.  I use a touch extra of my own solder just because the solder on the controller is pretty crappy water based and i like to put a bit of the good stuff in.

The only installer issues we have encountered are people holding the iron on the board too long.  Should take 3 seconds tops to make the connections with a decent iron without an oxidized tip (shiny tip = good tip).

Glue.. well your on your own there.  I would never recommend glueing as an alternative to an iron, you can mess up your controller pretty well if you use too much glue... a dab will do ya.  Just like with solder a little glue goes a long way.  probably a little Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) would help clean your contacts in order to ensure good contact and minimal amount of glue needed.

If you guys want an ODST thread feel free to put one in the gaming section, i guess this one's title is misleading as mike was just showing off intensafire on his french version of ODST.

Offline KingMike_OS

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • R&D
Re: Intensafire on Halo ODST sneak peak
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2009, 12:16:14 AM »
HEHE  :huh:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal