Author Topic: open letter to g20 protestors  (Read 627 times)

Offline kink192

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
open letter to g20 protestors
« on: September 24, 2009, 08:31:25 PM »
GET A LIFE. the bill of rights does not state that you can hide behind a mask in a group shouting mindless banter at police officers who are only there to make sure you do nt hurt anyone. the bill of rights does not say you should disrupt people who are trying to do something somewhat important. the bill of rights should say you should go do something productive instead of trashing my hometown. i REALLY want to punch a hippie after the pathetic display on TV and then all the protest :censored:GOTS on youtube and around the net saying the police were using police brutality and excessive force. how? show me some! the cops stood there, told you queers what they were doing, told you the reasoning, and followed through. maybe if you would of gotten a permit for your "protest" and used it and followed the rules. the constitution doesnt loosely say you can do whatever you want. it means you can within REASON. i cant go into a movie theater and yell bomb, thats wrong. oh and by the way, was your message? i still dont understand, i know you were screaming anarchy but what was your message?

feel free to respond, just show your face, dont hide it behind a mask like a punk.

im upset obviously and i hate hippies. respond with your thoughts, an open letter to G-20 preotesters by Adam Carney
It's been a long time

Offline ryan0

• I EAT STUFF
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I LIEK CHEEEEZE
Re: open letter to g20 protestors
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 02:41:40 PM »
i hate hippies.

I hate them too,self righteous utopian sons of beyotches,without the g20 those hippies wouldn't be able to afford the pickets they're waving or the clothes they're wearing

Adam Carney

You have a very Irish name,even more Irish than mine,and I AM Irish!
Derp.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal