Author Topic: homemade tattoo gun  (Read 10740 times)

Offline ryan0

• I EAT STUFF
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I LIEK CHEEEEZE
Re: homemade tattoo gun
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2009, 04:13:27 AM »
On your wrist would be a cool place,I have a crucifix on either wrist and I must say they look damn cool!
Derp.

Offline blackburn

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Xbox 360 Enthusiast and JTAGer
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2009, 04:48:38 PM »
On your wrist would be a cool place,I have a crucifix on either wrist and I must say they look damn cool!
yeah the only problem is that i want them in places that I could hide them if i needed to, and saying as in i dont wear long sleeves(unless its a jacket) my wrists are exposed. Or say for my job.

All Sigs Made by ME!

Offline Blazinkaos

• Technology Revolution
  • Art & Theme Team
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
  • Time Passes Will You
    • ROOKIE BUILDERS DISCORD
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2009, 09:56:34 PM »
Yea agreed cuz im getting my were if jsut wear a shirt you can see them maybe lil bit of the one on my right but thats about it.

*Thanks Modders/Friends:Ghost_Death, gr8npwrfl, Blizzrad, Kenshinffx.
*Thanks 802Chives for the Art position!

Offline spurgurgle

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • call me spurg
    • my blog
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2009, 03:59:48 AM »
yeah my bigger tattoo is on my right arm it starts just above the elbow and goes right up to my neck.... and round onto my back and chest a bit......
its only line work at the moment.
as i cant afford to get it finished till after xmas....

but when i where i t-shirt it just creeps out under the sleeve and at the top out of the neck of it.....

i thought i'd try and keep it hidden when i can say for familly dinners (some of my familly are rather posh and would look down on me for being tattooed)
and for job interviews and stuff like that.....

not that i really need to hide it for work as im a site carpenter so we get away looking like a mess on site as we're all messing  builders lol

i think by the time its finished it'll take up most of my upper right arm should chest and neck....

the style of the tattoo is a tribal.... kind of..... as i said only line work for now.... but when i get it filled in it'll be filled in in negitive so instead of filling the inside of the design black i will be haveing my arm filled in black and faded out into skin around the edges and the  inside of the design will be left skin color.....

should look pretty sick when its all done.... but for now it looks like i've been attacked with a biro.... bloody line work lol

Sigs made by Ken and blazin from the AM Art team cheers guys.....
Spurgurgle d.t com
"I'm kinda like a typo, not quite right, but most people still understand me"

Offline ryan0

• I EAT STUFF
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I LIEK CHEEEEZE
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2009, 09:18:05 AM »
I have sleeves so my tattoos always show when I'm wearing a tshirt,kinda regreat it seeing as how at my job I have to wear a suit all the time,never get to roll my sleeves up or anything....
Derp.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal