Author Topic: Review [sorta] of the new BTF album, Witness. :D  (Read 1265 times)

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
Review [sorta] of the new BTF album, Witness. :D
« on: September 30, 2009, 05:13:16 PM »
      I’ve been waiting for this album since it was announced. I was a little weary and nervous as to how it would hold up against the original album with Craig on vocals. Ever since the two singles, “To Hell and Back” and “We’ll Sleep When We’re Dead” were released as a singles, I knew the new album was going to kick some serious ass. The first album was pretty good, in my opinion. But this new one, Witness, completely blows it out of the water. This is a serious winner. Beau has an amazing voice and some pretty nice screams, too. I wasn’t too sure how Beau would be, joining the band midway and kicking off the new album…but he definitely pulled through and it really shows. The album is simply amazing. I’ve been referring it to everyone I know, already.
      I’m a huge blessthefall fan, and I can’t even decide my favorite song or songs. They’re all just too good to choose. The new version of “We’ll Sleep When We’re Dead” came out even better than the original. The album cover song “Witness”, along with “Five Ninety” and “Hey Baby, Here’s That Song You Wanted”, are just simply amazing. The vocals are out of this world. The melodic tone of “Hey Baby” is perfect. “Five Ninety” gets back into the more hardcore elements of the band, which is one of the things I love about the band. The screams are so…perfect. I’m not going to go into each song individually, though. After listening to the whole album, I’m completely blown away at how the band has come back. This is now one of my favorite albums I have. I can’t even explain how impressed I am with this. The band did an extremely good job, and if anyone disagrees they obviously have poor taste in music.

It's not the best, but it's for a contest. Haha.

Offline FreeK

• a-LeeK
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Team CYBER for life
Re: Review [sorta] of the new BTF album, Witness. :D
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 11:59:40 AM »
hmm...where could i get this to "review it"

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 12:17:09 PM »
It's on their myspace, for now.

Offline FreeK

• a-LeeK
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Team CYBER for life
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, 12:32:26 PM »
ahh.. youtube is a pain in the ass. ill just wait the 5 days for it to come out.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal