Author Topic: Hey!  (Read 1059 times)

Offline ModderDmo

• Straight Cheddar
  • Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • If you can't open it, you don't own it.
Hey!
« on: December 11, 2009, 12:04:45 AM »
Hey, I'm ModderDmo, my real name is Devin. You can call me Devin or Dmo, it doesn't matter which. I'm 18 and I live in Oregon, USA. I'm very much a car guy, was raised to praise cars, mainly Chevrolet's.  I've always been modifying things, but my Playstation 3 was my first console mod. Right now I'm just working and doing anything I can to earn an extra buck. I'm weighing my options on what I want to do, whether I want to join the U.S. Marine Corps., U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy, or just get a student loan and go to my local community college. I'm not in much of a hurry, but I did take my ASVAB (68 if anyone cares). I would like to become either a mechanical engineer, electrical engineer, or a graphic designer. I'm very easy to talk to, so if you have a question just ask me, I usually have an answer. I'm glad to be a member of the Acid Mods community and I will try my best to give easy-to-understand and accurate information.

Offline ~:Dhruv:~

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • [quote author=Reaper link=topic=30647.msg227184#ms
    • Infectech
Re: Hey!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 02:49:50 AM »
Hey Devin ! Welcome to the community and i must congratulate you on that PS3 mod of yours... Done very skillfully i must say :) 

As a personal opinion , i would say that you are making the right decision by waiting instead of making a hurried decision about your career because after all it is a matter of your entire life.

Enjoy the community here and feel free to ask anything you want :)
  you look like a carrot.
My nickname at school is carrot cake, because i can't get tan. I get orange. and my face is shaped like a carrot. And i make a mean carrot cake.

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 08:12:54 AM »
howdy

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline jrfhoutx

• The Long-Winded One
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +35/-8
  • Dōmo, Konnichiwa, :censored:es...
    • Misadventures in Mediocrity and Modding
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 02:19:47 PM »
hi dmo welcome to AM
AcidMods Ninja... You won't know I'm there until you're gone...

All of these sigs are from the original acidmods sig comp...  @jrfhoutx  "No respect, no respect at all... that's the story of my life." --

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal