Author Topic: Devolopment of a site REGISTRATION FIXXED  (Read 1351 times)

Offline killdog

• Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • Techn3t
Devolopment of a site REGISTRATION FIXXED
« on: December 28, 2009, 09:04:31 AM »
Rite guys im posting here atm as im looking for some people to help me build a site on e107 cms and get it all and running now ive got the e107 cms hosted on my server at home its up and running atm and works but i want some help editing the site and making it well a site. The site is gonna be able tech so that includes anything really electrical so making a theme for the site would be really easy as we would have a alot to work with.

Im looking for people who are good with Photoshop for theme designs, anyone who loves to blog, and also people to Moderate the site for swearing and ect also summit that i also forgot there and that is someone who has much exp with e107 as i have some but it ant the best.

So if your interested please post here and from there we can talk and decided what to do thanks.

xXxKillDogxXx
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 10:10:48 AM by killdog »

Offline ~:Dhruv:~

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • [quote author=Reaper link=topic=30647.msg227184#ms
    • Infectech
Re: Devolopment of a site
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 09:34:54 AM »
hmmm... Sure i'll help. I'm a pro blogger working with Nokia if that matters. N yeah can help with moderating etc...
  you look like a carrot.
My nickname at school is carrot cake, because i can't get tan. I get orange. and my face is shaped like a carrot. And i make a mean carrot cake.

Offline killdog

• Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • Techn3t
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 09:54:50 AM »
sweet mate well im going out atm go see some mates of mine but ill be back later tonight just pm ur msn addy and and ill talk to ya tonight

Offline ~:Dhruv:~

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • [quote author=Reaper link=topic=30647.msg227184#ms
    • Infectech
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2009, 10:24:12 AM »
msn- dhruv.bhutani@hotmail.com i'm in a way different timezone though (India) so add me , n i'll try to be up when u message me k... .
  you look like a carrot.
My nickname at school is carrot cake, because i can't get tan. I get orange. and my face is shaped like a carrot. And i make a mean carrot cake.

Offline killdog

• Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • Techn3t
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2010, 02:23:40 PM »
The site is now up and me and Dhruv are workin on it atm but we do need some more people to help out like people to post news updates help out with the forum and general stuff around the site please post here if ur interested.

heres the link to the site for the mo http://techn3t.homeip.net/news.php its only a dns address atm till i link up the domain cheers.

xXxKillDogxXx

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal