Author Topic: i wasnt sure how to put up this modder for hire ad.  (Read 1155 times)

Offline BestWithPSP

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
i wasnt sure how to put up this modder for hire ad.
« on: February 08, 2010, 09:29:31 PM »
BestWithPSP/Alex

consoles modded

---PSP
-LED Triggers-$10
-Ring of light(2 LED lights)-$10
-Jewel install(with 2 LED lights)-$10
-LED Lights Under Directional Buttons-$10
-Power light Swap-$10
These prices are not perminant they will go up in price after about a month or two,,, however  am willing to drop the price a little more if you really dont have enough.
---I haven't modded any other systems...

About me

Hi, my name is alex I have been modding for almost a year. I am now 15 and plan to keep modding for quite a wile.I got into modding because my friend at school brought in his psp one day and wondered what i thought. IT WAS THE COOLEST. That is why i started to mod psp's too. Ive only modded 5 psp's 3 were my friends and one WAS mine (i sold it) and the other was my cousins. I am living in Meriden CT and have been living there my entire life. by the way i dont have any examples of mods right now because i dont have a psp right now. Also i was just recently informed of acidmods from a friend at school.

Contact Information

Email -- Gavinfire13@yahoo.com (i dont Have an  email I use my brothers  :huh:)

T&C

put any terms and conditions you have here

- you pay for shipping my way ill send it back with my own money
- i am not responsible for what happens to the psp before i get it or after i send it, however i will make sure it is in perfect working condition and best quality, before i send it back.
-if there are any problems after i get the psp,After i recive from shipping, it i will contact you immediately.
- AT THE MOMENT I ONLY HAVE RED BLUE AND GREEN LED LIGHTS I WILL OREDER MORE AT REQUEST OR ASAP

ACIDMODS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MODS THAT I DO OR ANY ACTIONS THAT I TAKE

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal