Author Topic: FLEX Rapidfire Opensource 12F683  (Read 112901 times)

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
Re: FLEX Rapidfire Opensource 12F683
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2010, 04:36:55 AM »
google translater much lol...earth=ground...when same color lines intersect on a wiring diagram it means they are going to the same point, they dont actually have to intersect at this point, it just signafies that both wires go to ground.

Offline UKSYLER

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2010, 05:47:15 PM »
hiya guys, downloaded and fitted the chip as discribed in picture as new cg board but mine has no brown resistor in the middle or the big silver one, im guessing its a newer version to the cg. anyway all i get from the controller once connected to the 360 is a continued single p3 flash followed by a p3 and p4 flash together and it never changes no matter how many times i press the tactile or triggers, or how long i hold them.
am i doing something wrong has im 100% sure all the wireing is spot on?
plz help, thanks.

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2010, 07:33:37 PM »
1 Q for you whats the top speed you can go in CODWAW with it undetected?

Its somewhere around 11 SPS. If you get too close to 12, then situations that cause lag (tank or smoke) will sometimes catch it.

Insert Quote
hiya guys, downloaded and fitted the chip as discribed in picture as new cg board but mine has no brown resistor in the middle or the big silver one, im guessing its a newer version to the cg. anyway all i get from the controller once connected to the 360 is a continued single p3 flash followed by a p3 and p4 flash together and it never changes no matter how many times i press the tactile or triggers, or how long i hold them.
am i doing something wrong has im 100% sure all the wireing is spot on?
plz help, thanks.

I have not tested on a CG2. I do not know if the power point is the same. What I do know is that if you did not use a opto-isolator/opto-coupler with the CG2, the chip never turns off. If that happens but the triggers DO turn off, you may get stuck in programming mode. I highly suggest using a opto-coupler as suggested in the X360->controller forum with this code as it constantly monitors the triggers and the tact.

billy bob: If you dont mind, after playing around with it a bit could you post an honest opinion of how this 'plays' vs other codes?
[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

Offline UKSYLER

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2010, 02:14:37 AM »
yes your correct, it doesnt turn off, aint there any code i can use on this cg2 then?

Offline spurgurgle

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • call me spurg
    • my blog
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2010, 04:59:52 AM »
you can use any code on a cg2 pad.... but u'll need a opto-coupler

or not sure with this code as i havnt played with it yet... but hazers older codes and t0ps code work fine without one. you just need to remove the battery to turn the pad//chip oiff completely.....

Sigs made by Ken and blazin from the AM Art team cheers guys.....
Spurgurgle d.t com
"I'm kinda like a typo, not quite right, but most people still understand me"

Offline UKSYLER

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2010, 05:28:29 AM »
i wouldent mind unplugging the battery mate, but as said above all wireing is done correct but the p3 flashes once followed by p3 and p4 together and it continues all the time, cant seem to get it working.
maybe i will put topfire on it instead has that works on 3 of my other pads ok, just too many modes i think.

Post Merge: April 08, 2010, 10:07:14 AM
tryed the topfire also on cg2 and no luck, p3 and p4 just keep flashing and sometimes blink really fast, and when im shooting it sometimes dont shoot and then it will shoot on its own without trigger pressed.

double checked and triple checked wireing and all as is in tutorial, deffo :censored:ed off with the cg2, i think its time to hit the :censored: with a hammer.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 10:07:14 AM by UKSYLER »

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2010, 06:13:08 PM »
Honestly, it sounds like you wired the wrong two prongs on the tact switch. The tact switch has 4 prongs, of which 2 on each side are linked. You need the opposing prongs (open circuit) wired for the chip to operate correctly. Desolder one side of the tact as a test. then you can just tap the bare wire to switch modes to confirm operation (if this is what the problem is)
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

Offline spurgurgle

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • call me spurg
    • my blog
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2010, 11:31:02 AM »
wow hazer i installed this in a pad for a friend today..... and just wow.. you really can adjust it to exactually how you want it.....

i set his up for cod MW2 with 3modes....

mode 1 -off
mode 2 - right trigger only 10sps
mode 3 - right trigger only 4shot burst at 12.something sps

think ill be upgrading one of my current pads with this over the weekend.... its just wow.. and yeah once you've got it installed and have the chart of blinks to speeds its not to hard to set up..... i got the hang of it after sett ing this pad up and testing and re-setting it.....

and also i wired the leds with the 3 color method.... thats cool..... mode 1- no lights
mode 2- blue light
mode 3- red light
mode 4- purple/pinky light (if i turn that mode on......)

this has to be the BEST opensource RF out there..... hands down..... :tup: :tup: :#1:
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 11:32:39 AM by spurgurgle »

Spurgurgle d.t com

Offline UKSYLER

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2010, 03:54:35 PM »
Honestly, it sounds like you wired the wrong two prongs on the tact switch. The tact switch has 4 prongs, of which 2 on each side are linked. You need the opposing prongs (open circuit) wired for the chip to operate correctly. Desolder one side of the tact as a test. then you can just tap the bare wire to switch modes to confirm operation (if this is what the problem is)

i did actually start from scratch and try the top fire again on a matrix controller, :censored:ed it up coz that dont work now lol, how do i no which 2 prongs on the tacts are correct m8? , i have another spare matrix and deffo want to try this.

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2010, 04:01:30 AM »
did actually start from scratch and try the top fire again on a matrix controller, :censored:ed it up coz that dont work now lol, how do i no which 2 prongs on the tacts are correct m8? , i have another spare matrix and deffo want to try this.

If you have a multimeter or continuity tester, you can find which two prongs are open when the tact is released, and closed when the tact is pushed.

For most tacts, if you bent the tacts flat so they are 90 degrees compared to the button, the two prongs pointing the same way are the ones that are open to each other. Maybe someone else can find a picture to show this better.

think ill be upgrading one of my current pads with this over the weekend.... its just wow.. and yeah once you've got it installed and have the chart of blinks to speeds its not to hard to set up..... i got the hang of it after sett ing this pad up and testing and re-setting it.....

The funny thing about this code is that I createed it as an afterthought to the final code. The question about what to do if you dont have a computer handy all the time to quickly change the setup had me insert this whole entire 'self-editting' feature. This code takes up more than half the hex mostly due to the blinking lights (all done in the interupt routine).
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 04:05:44 AM by Hazer »

Offline spurgurgle

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • call me spurg
    • my blog
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2010, 05:17:43 AM »

UKSYLER this picture might help you out with your button issue...

see as hazer says

For most tacts, if you bent the tacts flat so they are 90 degrees compared to the button, the two prongs pointing the same way are the ones that are open to each other. Maybe someone else can find a picture to show this better.

Spurgurgle d.t com

Offline Beneath

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2010, 05:57:04 PM »
It seems the CG install pic is gone, any chance for a re-upload?

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2010, 07:39:11 PM »
Iamgeshack seems to be having issues lately. I thought it had to do with me upgrading to Win7, but appraently IS is losing my images.

The hex download is a zip file with the schematics in there as well. Download that and you can see the CG install.

Offline laxboy

• i like airplanes
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
  • CTVFD 9/11 lost but never forgotten
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2010, 07:40:50 PM »
Hazer installed this code the other day and I have to say that i enjoy it very much. I had a bit of trouble with the codding at first but i think i may have it down. But in all you really out did yourself here.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 07:41:40 PM by laxboy »

Offline spurgurgle

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • call me spurg
    • my blog
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2010, 04:35:48 AM »
hey hazer if your have issue with imageshack, did you want or do you mind if me or another mod take these pics and upload them to the AM servers...

so they stay up and working as long as AM is up and working????

Spurgurgle d.t com

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2010, 05:11:24 AM »
sperg, hazers work has its own location, robin is going to upload the files so I can restore the link.

https://www.acidmods.com/software/hazer/

Offline UKSYLER

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2010, 02:49:23 PM »
cheers guys, ill try again sometime next week when got some spare time, cant wait to get it working :)

Offline Beneath

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2010, 03:38:38 PM »
Didnt notice it was in the zip, Thanks.

Offline FastBrad

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +2/-1
  • C.O.D Extraordinaire
« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2010, 11:25:52 PM »

and also i wired the leds with the 3 color method.... thats cool..... mode 1- no lights
mode 2- blue light
mode 3- red light
mode 4- purple/pinky light (if i turn that mode on......)

this has to be the BEST opensource RF out there..... hands down..... :tup: :tup: :#1:
Hey guys I have tested HAzers code on cg2, and for works perfectly.can someone please help with a schematic for 3 color led option.  I bought a TRi color led with 4 legs, longest one was anode and the three legs represented the red, blue, and green lights.

When I wire everything up i get the first to leds to operate according to what mode I am in, however when I activate fourth mode i get a mixture of color leds instead of one solid led ie; mode1 off,2 blue,3 grn, and 4 red.

Is there something I have missed, apart from this the mod works flawlessly.

Also just to add I have many pads, one with bmu2,spitfire(original),intensafire tops code all installed and working fine.

Cheers

Offline spurgurgle

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • call me spurg
    • my blog
« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2010, 03:54:18 AM »
the tri color led thing.. is just 2 leds

mode 1 = no leds on
mode 2 = led 1 lights up
mode 3 = led 2 lights up
mode 4 = both leds light up......

so like on my install

mode 2 = blue
mode 3 = red
and mode 4 = purple/pinky color....

look at the diagram hazer has provided for the tri color led install .... you've got 2 wires going to 2 leds..... both leds are shareing one contact on the controller pcb...

Spurgurgle d.t com

Offline ITz Coldwar

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2010, 07:52:04 PM »
Does this work for CG2?

Offline mlsac

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2010, 09:23:38 PM »
I just want to know if there is any possible way to recode this to make the editing easier? Using P4 as a hex value of 16 is cnfusing, if it represented ten and P3 represented ones that would be so much more easier, also if when you are editing the modes available (4 P3+P4 Flashes) if that could be moved over to the last one where P3+P4 would flash 5 times. right now this is a wonderful code, my major annoyances are the editing and the burst modes.

Offline spurgurgle

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • call me spurg
    • my blog
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2010, 03:15:22 AM »
i think hazer has said beofre he wont be editing this code.....

i agree the editing system is a little clunky counting that many led flashes...... but as he said earlier if you want something this adjustable you have to edit it in the hex values so there you go if he made it easier to edit, the code would be so adjustable...... i personly dont mind having to count the led that much when editing as well i've only set my pad up once....... and doubt ill edit it again untill i get a new game that dont work with my current speeds.....

i went for 2 mode.... (mainly for gears of war 2)

mode 1 - off
mode 2 - 7.7sps right trigger only
mode 3 - 7.7sps 3 shot burst right trigger only.....
mode 4 - off....

i've found 7.7 shots is the best all round rf speed.... if you could only have one speed this would be it..... its fast on most games .... has very little recoil and well it works amazing with the hammer burst on GOW2

Spurgurgle d.t com

Offline LOONEY2008

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2010, 02:04:02 PM »
hi must say very easy to install hazer thankyou..
only problem ive had was when changeing the rates i mucked up and now struggle to get it back to where it should be..
i think i might have gone wrong when no leds on presstact 3 secs turn all options disabled and also did this for when 1 led on press tact 3 seconds turned all modes off. all i get now is dead button ie pull trigger and no fire at all.
now if i go back into programming mode turn 1st mode back on rapid fire will not stop..ie till ran outta bullits.
if i reprogramme chip all is normall agaion and working so where am i going wrong with the editing of firerate lol any help fully appreciated as this is a fantastic code thanks..

Post Merge: April 29, 2010, 02:16:24 PM
also can a mode on off be introduced ie click mode one on click mode one off not straight to mode 2 as it is at present just awkward playing and changing modes 3 times to turn it back on so a on off on off then hold a few second to get second mode or second tack to change modes quicker? perhaps i know its lots to ask but is this possible?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 02:16:24 PM by LOONEY2008 »

Offline Frankie.R

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2010, 03:57:08 PM »
i wouldent mind unplugging the battery mate, but as said above all wireing is done correct but the p3 flashes once followed by p3 and p4 together and it continues all the time, cant seem to get it working.
maybe i will put topfire on it instead has that works on 3 of my other pads ok, just too many modes i think.

Post Merge: April 08, 2010, 10:07:14 AM
tryed the topfire also on cg2 and no luck, p3 and p4 just keep flashing and sometimes blink really fast, and when im shooting it sometimes dont shoot and then it will shoot on its own without trigger pressed.

double checked and triple checked wireing and all as is in tutorial, deffo :censored:ed off with the cg2, i think its time to hit the :censored: with a hammer.
I had exactualy the same problem as you so its not your wiring. I also told topbuzz about this bug and he seemed to understand what it could be. It also seems to be mobo specific as some people have success installing it on a CG2 board other dont. I just installed on a different mobo in the end and it worked flawlesley.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 04:05:10 PM by Frankie.R »

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #55 on: April 29, 2010, 08:30:07 PM »
I need to fins me a CG2 and see what is so different about them. Everyone so far has said they are the same except not switched.

Maybe the problem is that since they are not switched power, the chip gets messed up when the controller is turned off.

Using an opto to turn the chip on would solve the problem.

As for changing the code......nu uh. Not happening. I have been using this setup for over a year (well, I configure with the serial port PC utility which is the right way to change your setups). If your gonna change your mode, it has to be quick. I cannot stand waiting 3 seconds to change something while in the middle of playing, and I havent been on Live in 6 months.

You will just have to get used to cycling through more than one mode really quick. The problem may be that you are configuring too many modes. I have yet to find a reason to have more than 3 modes (one of them being off). Usually I have 1=off;2=regular RF;3=burst RF. Most of the time I dont even use that many modes, its simply RF or off.You change the config when you change games. F*** cycling through multiple modes.

Offline spurgurgle

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • call me spurg
    • my blog
« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2010, 03:07:16 AM »
see i found the biggest issue with cycleing through modes on the old BMU code was you would sometimes un-sycn your pad if you were to quick...... but now with this code and with my later installs of bmu i use a extra tactile..... avan if you have to go through all 3 modes to get to off then back through all three modes to get to the mode you were using its still quick and effective enough not to efftect your game play..... yes its not as quick as the tap that t0pfire and gameplay rf use but its still quicker enough... and as hazer said most games willl only use 1 rf speed so set your kit to that... then its 1 tep on 1 tap offf 1 tap on 1 tap off.... simple

Spurgurgle d.t com

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2010, 06:55:37 AM »
finished flex it works great. I installed on a matrix, with te piggyback red leds. i get a  bit of bleed through when off. the programing is not that hard to leasrn. I going to use a 4 mode set up 1-fast rf, 2-burst, 3-zombie mode, off..

« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 12:02:54 PM by modded matt »

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2010, 01:18:53 PM »
decided to go just under 10 sps right trigger only, right trigger burst, and akembo burst. I like this code alot once you spend a few minutes with the instructions its a fairly simple instruction set.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 01:19:51 PM by modded matt »

Offline Beneath

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2010, 07:41:47 AM »
Easy install, working great. The only issue I had was picking a good mw2 speed. What speeds for CODs/MW2 have you been using? Also,  do i need to use the WaW patch signal even though Im on mw2?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal