Author Topic: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 review  (Read 2457 times)

Offline Kilokk

• In your AM modding your forums
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +9/-7
  • In the shadows of darkness I stand in the light.
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 review
« on: March 31, 2010, 07:45:20 PM »
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 review.

Well guys here is a bit of a controversial review here, because it is about an FPS that isn't Call of Duty and some people don't like that.  Anyway to the review of the game itself.  When I borrowed this game from work (I work at gamestop for those that don't know)  I was a bit skeptical.  I had just picked up Call of Duty MW2 and I had thought that it was the best FPS I had ever played.  I was thinking "MW2 does everything I want, what more could I ask for."  the answer to my question was quite a lot really. 

In Battlefield: Bad Company 2 you have a squad of four members with multiple game modes.  You have rush mode where 2 teams of 12 ( 3 squads each)  fight to defend or attack a communications center, and if the attacking team succeeds to destroy it, the defending team loses that base and they fall back to the next one.  On top of that you can use many types of tanks, helicopters, boats, jet ski's, uav's and other vehicles to help you achieve your goal. 

Also you have conquest which is pretty much the same as domination on MW2 with vehicles and larger maps.  The final mode is Squad death match which is like it sounds, 4 squads duking it out to see who is the best. 

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is one of the first games that I will tell you that you NEED to buy new as opposed to used for one reason.  If you buy it new you get a V.I.P. Code which means you get the maps that will come out for it for FREE.  Why pay 15 bucks (US) for 5 maps when you get multiple map packs for FREE.  The game was released on March 2nd and there have already been two or three packs released.   

any comments? you know where they go ^_^
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 07:49:46 PM by Kilokk »

Offline SN!P3R

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-10
Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 review
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 07:48:23 PM »
*5 maps for 15 bucks
BEST 360 MODDING
HELP OUR ECONOMY!

360 MASHUP THREAD

Offline Kilokk

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +9/-7
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2010, 07:50:29 PM »
thanks for the save SN!P3R :tup:

Offline Max_Kreeger

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2010, 08:08:17 AM »
Oh dammit I just bought 'Just cause 2'...didn't even realize it was out :S...compared to MW2, what do you reckon it is out of 10 ?

Offline frenulem - No.5417

• Ultimate Badass
  • Blogs & Media Team
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +23/-0
  • Learning Pascal Cuz i'm dumb and 'Ting
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2010, 04:26:26 PM »
Got bfc2 at 4 pm play for an hour go out get back at 7 play until 3 am wake up at 9 play till 10 100% complete, thank god for monster
(some copypasta from my FB page)
Good game, first 30 mins of the game i kept on getting killed because i played it like COD, you cant really compare the games there are too many differences in game play,great graphics, good destruction physics , The only thing i didn't like was the lack of gun choices

**** 4 outa 5 (i could write a more in-depth review if ya want(of the campaign))
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 04:27:26 PM by frenulem »

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2010, 04:31:00 AM »
this is a great game, play it on hard, its alot better of an experiance. as for the online play and dlc, they plan to release new contint every month.

side by side, MW@ is prollyt a better refined game, but the fun value of BF is what sells it.

Offline Kilokk

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +9/-7
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2010, 05:12:02 AM »
Oh dammit I just bought 'Just cause 2'...didn't even realize it was out :S...compared to MW2, what do you reckon it is out of 10 ?

i give battlefield a 10/10 and MW2 an 8/10

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal