Author Topic: Help! Right Trigger button not working  (Read 1989 times)

Offline Phauszzie

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Help! Right Trigger button not working
« on: April 02, 2010, 11:33:25 PM »
OK i changed the housing of my PSP 1000 and in the end when i got everything back together the Right trigger button and the Home Bar no longer work.  When i press the buttons they are unresponsive i press them and nothing happens.  I can no longer bring up the home menu and change the volume or the brightness. ive opened the PSP up again, checked the connections, and even replaced the conductive bus wiring of the R-trigger and the Home bar and I'm fairly sure that everything is connected right. 

:help: I tried looking for any solutions online but my searches were fruitless, so if anyone here knows anything about this Please let me know  :beg:

Thanks in advance,
Phauszzie

Offline loboplayero

• hardcore psp modder!!
  • MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • specialize in psp led lighting!!
Re: Help! Right Trigger button not working
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2010, 01:12:22 AM »
OK IVE BEEN TRU THIS BEFORE can u please post a pic on the housing u bought to see what type of housing your working with if is a shinny case u might have 2 grind a little bit.

Offline Phauszzie

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2010, 11:40:29 AM »
ok, yes it is the shiny and pink  housing from dealextreme . com.  Ive already tried sanding some parts of the home bar, but i think it may be that something shorted because theres enough clearance to press down the buttons but there is no response. anyways here are some pics, (im not sure if you what pictures without the circuitry in them or not)

Offline K.A.O.

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +4/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2010, 08:16:32 PM »
Make sure the part of the OX/\[] pad is connected to the mobo. Also clean of the strip that connects to the mobo. Oil from you fingers or just dust can block your connection

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal