Author Topic: how to fix powerboard plug on psp 1000.  (Read 1031 times)

Offline loboplayero

• hardcore psp modder!!
  • MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • specialize in psp led lighting!!
how to fix powerboard plug on psp 1000.
« on: May 02, 2010, 03:51:45 PM »
hello my fellow acid modders well my like always hardcore modding today i wanted to share you guys how i cope with one of my problems and i notice a few guys here on the site had the same problem like me some of ya succeded and some didnt some cut the wire to short or didnt have no idea on how to start so i hope today this few pics and video can help im still learning so i apologize for any inconvinience,

i would not be responsible for any damages you do to ur device.

all im doing is just showing ya how i did it please comment and enjoy.

materials need it for soldering.
1.a solder iron 9 to 15 watts.
2.flux
3.and a strip of solder.

ok first step try this [psp]soldering powerboard clip on psp 1000(1.scrape and clean area.)

second step try this [psp]soldering powerboard clip on psp 1000 by lobo(2.start soldering.)

and last but not least [psp]soldering powerboard clip on psp 1000 by lobo(2.start soldering.)

and plug and test is 100% working [psp]soldering powerboard clip on psp 1000 by lobo(3.plug in and test.)

most of these soldering tips i got from a good friend of mines his name is james he is an ex computer builder and ibm programmer he calls me the thinker most of the tips he gave me were verbal and thru drawings on a napkin from work so i thank him for the tips and the rest of you guys for looking at my work.

k.a.o, froogy, waz up how i did? c ya at the forums :tup: :clap: :hifive: :hifive:

Offline froggy

• SAN ANTO'S CUSTOM CHEVY'S
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Green Mexican
Re: how to fix powerboard plug on psp 1000.
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 05:23:05 PM »
Hey Lobo, Ima Give This A Shot Right Now
ITS TIME FOR IGNITION, AND STRAIGHT AUTOMOBILE PIMPIN!

Offline loboplayero

• hardcore psp modder!!
  • MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • specialize in psp led lighting!!
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 06:00:36 PM »
GOOD LUCK i really was trying to do this as a tut sec but im not sure if is good enough or how to go about it hope it helps :tup: :tup: :tup:

Offline u.r.in10se

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2010, 02:24:47 AM »
Hey Lobo, James

It looks great. Thanks for the props. You did it on the video slow enough to understand, but it seems faster than it must feel to you. I'm sure people will like it. I did.javascript:void(0);

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal