Author Topic: I need allot of help!!!  (Read 796 times)

Offline xMEx

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Deadly modder
I need allot of help!!!
« on: May 17, 2010, 07:55:14 PM »
Ok let me start out I am screwed!!! Well I got a new door for my psp and I took my psp apart to put it in then I put it back together and the right Dpad button would not work so I took it again and made sure the ribbon wire was ok and it was so I put it back together and I cut it on and then I noticed the backlight was not working and I was like damn and then I tried to fix it and then I noticed the right dpad button still not working so I give up tonight!! But I still need a lil help.

(1) how to fix the right D-pad button?

(2) how to fix the backlight?

(3) is there a way to tell if the fuse for the backlight is bad?

(4) if it went bad is there a good tut?

Offline tooandrew

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: I need allot of help!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 06:39:36 AM »
the right dpad is because you screwed in the dpad board either too tight or not tight enough

the backlight is *probably* the fuse. if not, just get a new one; you won't be fixing that without destroying the screen, thereby defeating the purpose.

the way you test is by testing a backlight you know is working on that psp. if it doesn't work it's the fuse. or you can test your backlight on a psp with a good fuse, and if it does work, it's the fuse.

theres not much need for a tutorial, just google for a picture of the backlight fuse, then either bridge it or desolder it and install a new one.

Offline ApheX

• Club AM VIP
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • PSP And PSP Slim Case/Hardware Modder
    • ApheX MoDs
Re: I need allot of help!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 10:22:38 AM »
There should be a picture of the backlight fuse in this site somewhere. Try searching on this forum for other topics withbacklight problems and you should find it :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal