Author Topic: [FINISH]psp 1000 metallic blue,l and r triggers leds umd cut mod by lobo.  (Read 1482 times)

Offline loboplayero

• hardcore psp modder!!
  • MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • specialize in psp led lighting!!
ok im still working on this psp i was going to do it red and blue but my second idea was black and blue i wanted to do the grey trim housing black and 2 more leds on back what u think any ideas to make it pimp out!!!! will give update. psp 1000 metallic blue,l and r buttons blue leds with umd cut mod by lobo.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 08:14:08 PM by loboplayero »

Offline Nefarius

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Then he was like RAWR!
Re: psp 1000 metallic blue,l and r triggers leds umd cut mod by lobo.
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 04:31:41 AM »
Awesome dude! I'm using the exact same Metallic Blue Shell as you! Can't wait to see what yer gonna do with it :D I myself have gone for a Metallic Blue/White combo. Got my shell just in from DX and it looks sweet. The black on yours looks kick ass as well, real dark & nasty lookin' :D

And ideas to pimp it out... How bout you make the PSP metallic ring black as well for an overall two colour scheme?

Or perhaps a logo made out of leds in the back? Like the Biohazard sign for example. I dunno just spit balling here xD

Offline loboplayero

• hardcore psp modder!!
  • MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-0
Re: psp 1000 metallic blue,l and r triggers leds umd cut mod by lobo.
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2010, 10:26:09 PM »
ok guys this is my second update work in progress what u think im actually doing more to it will update again :tup: psp 1000 metallic blue second update work in progress.

Offline loboplayero

• hardcore psp modder!!
  • MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-0
ok guys this is my last touch i add it a total of 6 leds and painted the frame black and the umd ring so here it goes enjoy!!! :taunt: psp 1000 metallic blue and black with led mod by lobo finished.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal