Author Topic: Acer's Android-powered Stream is official!  (Read 1590 times)

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
Acer's Android-powered Stream is official!
« on: May 27, 2010, 04:59:15 AM »
This awesome phone has a 3.7-inch AMOLED screen, a 1GHz Snapdragon processor, and 512MB of RAM. It's five megapixel camera can record 720p video and also play back content at the same resolution with support for Xvid, WMV HD. There is an HDMI port on-board in case you get bored and want to brag t your friends.Tom me this could be the most media-friendly Android smartphone I've yet seen. It already made its way into the hands of a previewer and has passed FCC. This sounds good!

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
Re: Acer's Android-powered Stream is official!
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 05:10:53 AM »
If your going to buy an acer anything, just send me your money and dont waste your time with that crap. I bought an acer net book once, got it home and it would not even power up. I took it back got another one (brand new) turned it on, it made noise but the screen was blank. took it back and bought a toshiba.

I will never spend money on Acer again
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 05:11:40 AM by modded matt »

Offline ryan0

• I EAT STUFF
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I LIEK CHEEEEZE
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2010, 11:29:43 AM »
that was just a bad experience matt,the same happened with the xbox 360 to me (4 times) but I still don't think that 360's are crap.I have an acer aspire one that I've had almost two years and it still works above and beyond the call of duty!

on another note,that phone is pretty fudgin sick...1ghz cpu?!?!512mb of ram?!by god with those specs you could play morrowind on that mofo!!
Derp.

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2010, 01:34:20 PM »
Allmost better than some of those eeepc's....lol

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal