Author Topic: PSP LED Fader Deluxe Installation by *FuFa  (Read 4711 times)

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
PSP LED Fader Deluxe Installation by *FuFa
« on: March 16, 2009, 05:40:22 PM »
Well I guess some of you have seen the video of my PSP with the Fader, and well here is the tutorial on how to do it, it's really easy, don't worry

Supplies Needed:
1 PSP
1 Fader PCB (can be found at http://www.sickmods.net
Some Kynar wire, different colors would be helpful too
Advanced Solder skills ( You will need to solder on the MoBo)

STEP 1. WIREING THE FADER PCB

Wire your LED Fader like this

And this is how it should look like in real life.
Well that was it, you are done with setting up the Fader, wasn't that hard, eh?

STEP 2. WIRING UP THE MOBO
I don't have much to say at this part, since it's just soldering 2 wires, at the same spot like at the Music Pusle mod, so those people who already did this, can use their existing wires to make the Fader work.

STEP 3. MODE DECISION

Now you should have 2 wires left unsoldered, they are probably from the S1 and S2 spot from the fader, with those you can change the modes of your Fader. You can either solder them to a switch, or solder them to a Ground point, so the Modes are not changeable.

STEP 4. PLACEMENT OF THE PCB
Under the Wifi board folks, I put mine close to the Headphone jack, not to the very right, it wouldn't close then, a little more to the left, then it should close flawless.

Now, reassemble you PSP and enjoy if you have any questions feel free to visit the AcidMods Forums and ask

Make the Fader turn off over Hold
This is a little modification in the wireing. It's only a very little modification, so I think this will go well without pictures.
First, remove the wire that leads from + to PO. Now take your S1 , and solder it to your Hold switch. Your Fader now turn's off when you push the Hold switch down.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 05:09:41 PM by laxboy »

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal