Author Topic: The first Hanna montana psp mod with 4 leds and umd jewel mod by lobo.  (Read 2311 times)

Offline loboplayero

• hardcore psp modder!!
  • MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • specialize in psp led lighting!!
hey guys was up  :laughing:  :tup: ok so i got a psp for my godaughter and she was like lobo what happen is not mod it!!! :cry2: are you gonna hook it up!! i was like of course baby"  so today she is out with the family and i decide it to mod her psp asap!! im pretty sure she is going to be happy when she see it :laughing: and i also wanted to share with the site the mod and also REPRESENT FOR THE GIRLS modders out on the site!! :victory: so here it is guys enjoy!!! :hifive: The first Hanna montana psp mod with 4 leds and umd jewel by lobo.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 08:32:26 PM by loboplayero »

Offline FOOKz™

• Hardware Modder
  • Research & Development
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +37/-2
  • Electronics Expert Electrical Engineer
Re: The first Hanna montana psp mod with 4 leds and umd jewel mod by lobo.
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 10:44:41 PM »
That must have been one quick mod :D what did she say about it?

Follow my Instagram and subscribe to my YouTube

Offline loboplayero

• hardcore psp modder!!
  • MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-0
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 11:32:42 PM »
she is sleeping when she wakes up ill have it ready by her dress drawer so it will be the first thing she see!!  :laughing: yeah i wanted to keep it simple for now will update in the future  :hifive:

Offline K.A.O.

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +4/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2010, 08:19:52 AM »
haha nice. :tup:

Offline Monk3y

• Amateur Modder
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2010, 02:23:42 PM »
hahahaha that's a nice thing to do even if it damages your rep a bit for doing it based off of Hannah montana :P

Offline FOOKz™

• Hardware Modder
  • Research & Development
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +37/-2
  • Electronics Expert Electrical Engineer
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2010, 03:59:12 PM »
hahahaha that's a nice thing to do even if it damages your rep a bit for doing it based off of Hannah montana :P

Who cares modding is modding.

Follow my Instagram and subscribe to my YouTube

Offline loboplayero

• hardcore psp modder!!
  • MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-0
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2010, 10:02:23 PM »
 :laughing: :laughing: DAMAGING REPUTATION!! hey man i dont care about my rep  i just love to mod!! :laughing: :laughing: and to tell you the truth most of the personal psp"s i mod are for kids and i love to see their happines when they get their mod it psp and see them smiling and playing their game all day looking at the leds flashing it feels good to me to make a kid happy, and my goddaughter was happy she woke me up screaming!! :laughing: i was like yeap she saw the psp and and seconds she jump to my bed and gave me a jug!! :cry2: now that was cool :taunt:
 so to me each psp i built has a personal value. this is not my fisrt time posting a pink or purple psp here so hanna montana shouldnt make a difference, thanx FOOKZ for understanding my mod, MONK3Y im not mad at you  :laughing: i totally got respect for your comment it was funny when i saw it i knew i was going to hear that from someone here :laughing: but i just want  to say to everyone im not here to take reputations skills and props and that im here becuase of all of you all on am has help me to be a good modder :hifive:  :#1:  most of the skills i learn were from here, so thanx am!! be aware more cool mods coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal