Author Topic: Hello, Allow me to Introduce Myself  (Read 1488 times)

Offline supamorce

• Homebrew Dev
  • Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • My Website
Hello, Allow me to Introduce Myself
« on: October 27, 2010, 03:08:24 PM »
   Hi, I'm Supamorce, a Homebrew Dev for platforms such as the Nintendo DS, Sony PSP, and Apple iPhone. I've had about 3 years of experience in the homebrew scene and have modified many consoles before such as the Sony PSP 1000, Nintendo DS Lite, Playstation 2, Nintendo Wii, Apple iPod 2G, Apple iPod 3G, Apple iPhone 1G, and several android mobile devices including an HTC EVO 4G. I've mostly made personal homebrew projects but I have released several themes for the iPhone (Nintendo 64 Complete, Kingdom Hearts Complete, Kingdom Hearts Complete Extras, and TapBar Appstore) which are all publicly available on Cydia. Currently, I'm in the process of making an application that will eventually (if all goes according to plan) will be able to run in Adobe Air, meaning you can use it on a Mac, Windows, or even Linux Operating System. I'm not going to give out any details of the project now, but I can tell you it will require a lot of work and will most likely take several months... I may need help in the future with this application regarding beta testing and image designing. This will also be my first publically released application too! For more information on me or my projects please visit my official website here, supamorce.co.cc! If you have any questions you would like to ask, please do by commenting on this post or private messaging me!

For people interested in my case modding skills, well lets just say I'm not the best. I somehow managed to replace one of my Nintendo DS Lite white cases with a clear one but afterwards the top screen won't turn on... still looking for a fix... But it was my first try and hopefully in the future I will perfect my skills.

Thanks,
Supamorce - a proud new member of AcidMods
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 01:10:29 PM by supamorce »

Offline HiddenVenom

• Gone 'shopping
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Photoschlop.
    • Star Legion
Re: Hello, Allow me to Introduce Myself
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 04:30:02 PM »
Hi, Supamorce! Sounds like you have a great set of skills. I for one would be happy to help with your project if need be, and I bet many others would be too.

Welcome to AcidMods!

Offline toadzilla

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +132/-0
  • something something Tech support
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 04:47:39 PM »
welcome to AM sir

Offline loboplayero

• hardcore psp modder!!
  • MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • specialize in psp led lighting!!
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2010, 05:13:10 PM »
hoorrayyy!!! one more great member to help us growth acidmods in the best of leaders in thecnology!!! im lobo and your are welcome!! :drunk:

Offline froggy

• SAN ANTO'S CUSTOM CHEVY'S
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Green Mexican
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2010, 06:49:45 PM »
Welcome to the site, you say your good with ps2's?
ITS TIME FOR IGNITION, AND STRAIGHT AUTOMOBILE PIMPIN!

Offline TwisTtheTwiTcH

• Blogs & Media Editor-In-Chief
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +12/-2
  • Within my shadows there are no sins
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2010, 07:25:28 PM »
Greetings & Welcome to Acid Mods Supamorce. If you've got any questions feel free to ask, if you've got any knowledge you want to share feel free. We've got an amazing community around here so enjoy yourself.

-TwisT

Offline supamorce

• Homebrew Dev
  • Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • My Website
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2010, 07:50:54 PM »
   Thanks to all of you welcomers! HiddenVenom, thanks a lot for your offer. I will let you know if I need help. Froggy, its been a few months but yes I have a playstation 2 that I modded with FMCB. Feel free to ask any questions regarding it if you want.

Also, just to let you all know, I've been browsing around Acidmods forums and the stuff you guys do... it is simply amazing! I wish I could do the same, haha. Keep up the great work!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal