Author Topic: [NEW PSP MOD] sisters christmas prez  (Read 1678 times)

Offline K.A.O.

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +4/-0
  • Acidmods User
[NEW PSP MOD] sisters christmas prez
« on: October 28, 2010, 10:32:14 PM »
ok guys. i have had this psp laying around for a while. so i decided to make my sister a psp for x-mas. she doesnt really like umd's so i took that out and put in a speaker. she likes playing NES and all that old school games. so im putting some emulators on for her. she wants to bring it to school but im afraid someone will steal it from her. thats what happened to my blue one (look at my photo below my name.) i made the wires kinda messy. this psp has been sitting in pieces for almost a year. so any ways here it is, hope yall like it.
PSP 1000 MOD

Offline TwisTtheTwiTcH

• Blogs & Media Editor-In-Chief
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +12/-2
  • Within my shadows there are no sins
Re: [NEW PSP MOD] sisters christmas prez
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 10:50:10 PM »
Thats wicked cool and colorful man, I am sure she'll love it. Although if somebody stole it from her, it would be pretty easy to identify... Perhaps you could engrave her name on it on the inside of the case along the side like how jewels are made so her name would light up. Maybe "Marry Christmas *Name*" An engraving pen and a stencil would do marvels for that.

-TwisT

Offline rafaliyo86

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +12/-1
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2010, 11:57:07 PM »
wow kao nice mod!! i would like to be your sister to have this psp lol. I have a question where do you get this switch??? I am doing a mod with a xbox 360 controller with 30 leds and i need one

Offline loboplayero

• hardcore psp modder!!
  • MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • specialize in psp led lighting!!
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2010, 03:59:22 PM »
so you finally finish it  :hifive: good work i love the led combination!!!! im pretty sure she is going to love it!!!  :laughing:

Offline K.A.O.

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +4/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2010, 06:27:07 PM »
so you finally finish it  :hifive: good work i love the led combination!!!! im pretty sure she is going to love it!!!  :laughing:

yea i know lol, it only took a year almost lol. but guess what... the blue power light wont turn on or anything. maybe it blew or the wire came unsolderd. idk i guess ill have to take it apart again lol. im kinda too attached to it to give it away to her lol

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal