Author Topic: PayPal flaunting economic power  (Read 1148 times)

Offline TwisTtheTwiTcH

• Blogs & Media Editor-In-Chief
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +12/-2
  • Within my shadows there are no sins
PayPal flaunting economic power
« on: December 07, 2010, 12:39:36 PM »
Lately there has been a lot of controversy over WikiLeaks. A lot of people are calling for WikiLeaks to be labeled as a terrorist group. Well as we have seen throughout history bad public relations is bad for business and that is true for any business tied to you. In this case it was bad for PayPal.

PayPal recently closed down WikiLeaks account. It isn’t clear exactly how long there money is going to be held, but it could be a matter of months before they receive the money that was in that account.
This act on behalf of PayPal has severely irritated many people around the net, and a movement was made to withdraw there money and close the paypal accounts. This is because lending your money to a bank gives them economic power and people have decided to take that power away from them until WikiLeaks account is restored.

-TwisTtheTwiTcH

[spoiler]For more information on WikiLeaks check out my past articles:.

https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,37803.0.html
https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,38012.0.html
[/spoiler]

Offline FOOKz™

• Hardware Modder
  • Research & Development
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +37/-2
  • Electronics Expert Electrical Engineer
Re: PayPal flaunting economic power
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 05:55:54 PM »
This is all just going to piss off government more. All those basement dwellers who have not done much in their lives except go on the computer and talk about fantasy land then attack groups of individuals and expect no result because they are 'anonymous'. Attacking people with money and power(government) is a pretty dumb idea because all of us are going to suffer who weren't a part of it.

Cool now my internet connection is going to be monitored!

Follow my Instagram and subscribe to my YouTube

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal