Author Topic: jtag update problem???  (Read 1377 times)

Offline DARk_ANGEL

• Acidmods Rocks!!!
  • E = MC²
  • Post quality +5/-0
jtag update problem???
« on: December 14, 2010, 05:54:16 PM »
some guy wants to sell me his jtag. and he says its not banned but its updated to the last dashboard now i want to play online on it but he says it wont work and the xbox insint banned what should i do? could it play online ? also it dosenot have a dvd drive is it worth it?

Offline crazy-modder

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +34/-2
Re: jtag update problem???
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 06:16:35 PM »
How much is he asking for it?  And there is a 12611 freeboot for the jtag.  As far as i know, nobody is running modded lobbies right now. And once you do take it online, it will be banned within 4-6 hours.  To be honest, jtags are only good for games that you just want to play the campaign on. They are also great for arcade games.  But there is no need to go online with it.  Im guessing he internalized a hard drive in place of the dvd drive.....i absolutely hate when people do that. 

Offline Famas

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +1/-8
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 07:31:05 AM »
i need help with mine it wont read disks when it does it says play disk and unreadable with no pic off the game in the drive so i bought a 1tb hardrive and this is the funny thing it will sometimes read the disk so i can install it to the hardrive when it does that it installs it 100% no probs but no i have to thump the top of the xbox so it will read to play off hard drive any  ideas

Offline Anonamous

• The Unknown Identity
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-1
  • Electrical Engineering Student
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2010, 01:05:20 PM »
How much is he asking for it?  And there is a 12611 freeboot for the jtag.  As far as i know, nobody is running modded lobbies right now. And once you do take it online, it will be banned within 4-6 hours.  To be honest, jtags are only good for games that you just want to play the campaign on. They are also great for arcade games.  But there is no need to go online with it.  Im guessing he internalized a hard drive in place of the dvd drive.....i absolutely hate when people do that.

umm... no not at all. He cant take it online because JTAGs cannot connect to xbl. Even though the kv isnt banned it still cant go online because of microsofts dashboard update.

Offline DARk_ANGEL

• Acidmods Rocks!!!
  • E = MC²
  • Post quality +5/-0
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2010, 03:28:33 PM »
hes asking 200 and i want a jtag and a flashed dvd drive but i wanna play online

Offline Anonamous

• The Unknown Identity
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-1
  • Electrical Engineering Student
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2010, 11:54:19 AM »
You cant play online with the JTAG. Its not possible yet.

Offline DARk_ANGEL

• Acidmods Rocks!!!
  • E = MC²
  • Post quality +5/-0
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2010, 01:14:30 PM »
hope thay make it possable because i want a xbox tha  jtaged and can play back ups

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal