Author Topic: wii controller mod with 6 leds flashing special mod by lobo.  (Read 3897 times)

Offline loboplayero

• hardcore psp modder!!
  • MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • specialize in psp led lighting!!
wii controller mod with 6 leds flashing special mod by lobo.
« on: December 22, 2010, 09:47:19 PM »
hello guys wa up!!!! ok so long story short what the hell im doing a wii controller mod? ok so i know this person and she was like i want u to do a mod for me one day i was like ok so a few weeks later she brings me 4 brand new in box wii controllers and brought them to me for a mod, so i was like ohhhh sorry i only like to mod psp? so she look at me and said YOU CALL YOUR SELF A MODDER  :boxed: take this controllers and make me a mod!!!!!!!! i was like ok   :eyebrow: who are they for she said they are for my niece and nephew sarah and joey she is 9 and joys is 11.  so im like what type of mod u want she told me well sarah loves pink and she is very girly, joey loves electronics and cybernetic stuff and blue. so i took the controllers and look around the forum to see what it can b done to a wii controller so everything i found was simple and boring and i wanted something cool and different from any other mods i did a full led swap on the pink controller to white put a 4 mode led chaser on both controller also add it an on and off switch on back joey is a tron skin it was the best cybernetic look i found!!  :laughing: here it is guys enjoy!!!!!!1 
The first wii remote mod with 6 leds 4 way led mode chaser  by lobo.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 09:49:57 PM by loboplayero »

Offline FOOKz™

• Hardware Modder
  • Research & Development
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +37/-2
  • Electronics Expert Electrical Engineer
Re: wii controller mod with 6 leds flashing special mod by lobo.
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 09:56:24 PM »
The blue one looks bauss.

LOL i know maybe motion controlled LEDs...

Follow my Instagram and subscribe to my YouTube

Offline nEoVaLoR

• Local Moderator
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +36/-26
  • Young Modder
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2010, 10:39:01 PM »
Looks AMAZING lobo! I still wanna know how to do this lol I have some great ideas, but not for wiimotes

Offline loboplayero

• hardcore psp modder!!
  • MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • specialize in psp led lighting!!
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2010, 05:40:36 PM »
thanx man!!! well wiring was easier than a psp but the led board was a little tricky to fit i had to cut some of it  :laughing: but for my first time it wasnt so hard to mod this controller  :victory: it was easier than what i thought ill b posting more info on how to make this type of mod in the future.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal