Author Topic: Rapidfire no button no drilling  (Read 4001 times)

Offline manwinder

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
Rapidfire no button no drilling
« on: January 01, 2011, 09:31:17 AM »
i have installed the intensafire mod on my 360 controller but it is too slow, and it sometimes stops working in black ops and then i have to let go of the trigger, and press it down and do that a few times to get it too work, i remember a while back i was looking at a topic on these forums on how to install a rapidfire without drilling and using buttons like the intensafire and using the sync button for the different modes for rapidfire, like intensafire, and where would i buy the chips for the mod install and how do i program them, and what different types of rapidfire mods are out that i can program on to the chip, i did see the topfire one and i seen some videos on youtube of jitter mods, and they use a famas(MW2) but it is fully automatic, do any these mods do that or is that something else and the intensafire has a akimbo mode, do these have that.

Offline Famas

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +1/-8
  • Acidmods User
Re: Rapidfire no button no drilling
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 09:37:01 AM »
yes you can do everything you said there but you would have to solder i used to make and sell them and i loved using a 3 mode jitter that robbo made it had a akimbo mode jitter mode and a standard fire mode and you could adjust it all with the triggers and sync button the speed so yes you can buy every thing you need off ebay they also sell kits on ebay if your form uk and have paypal i can help you out i only have 2 12f683 microchips left though so hope this helps i also have a couple of controllers already done also the best rapid fire code on here is flex :)

Offline Rodent

• XBOX,XBOX360,PS3,WII
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +75/-5
  • MODDER, REPAIR, CUSTOM IDEAS.
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2011, 11:06:10 AM »
How much did you charge for a rapid fire controller?   Just wondered, I have made a few, and cant believe, what people charge for a rapid fire controller. Ebay charging $100us to $150us dollars. for something that cost total what $3us dollars...same goes for there led modded controllers. I have made them for some friends and nephews cuz I myself dont have that kind of money or does my nephews and friends. Made great holiday and birthday gifts :)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 11:06:36 AM by Rodent »

Tracey: I cant believe Rodent of all people made my damn day
3D0: snacks cartoons and naps  lol sounds like rodents typcial day :rofl:
Rodent consoles mods

Offline Famas

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +1/-8
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2011, 11:11:28 AM »
25 gbp or = to 50 dollars thats for the controller everything but when you get into custom shells etc its alot more :) 
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 11:12:08 AM by Famas »

Offline manwinder

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2011, 11:15:38 AM »
how much for one kit and could i get a tutorial on how to install it, i can solder, and a list of things i need to do the install and is there a comparison of different rapid fire mods like topfire,intensafire

Offline Famas

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +1/-8
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2011, 11:18:48 AM »
 i dont deal with topfire or insta ive done 8 mode sleeper (no extra buttons) 3 mode jitter and a couple of other mods i can direct you to the tut of how to install the chip just write back if you do 1its pretty difficult to do if your a novice solderer and 2 if you got a jdm programmer you could program a blank chip i could send you at cost or just buy a kit off me  :)

Offline manwinder

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2011, 11:22:00 AM »
i just need to know the cost of all the parts if u are going to sell to me, what parts i need where the tutorials is, and does it have jitter, is it the best rapidfire and do i use hex files and program it, and in mw2 is the famas fully automatic

Offline Famas

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +1/-8
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2011, 11:25:18 AM »
1 if you have a programmer yes you can puts your own codes on that are wired the same 2 the best in my opinion is either crazy modders six mode or robbo jitter witch is fully adjustable the speed and everything it will fire the famas/m16 fully auto on mw2 and the shotguns m16 and g11 on black ops

Offline manwinder

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2011, 11:33:21 AM »
what do u mean buy a programmer, and is there a kit i can get, that has everything in it

Offline Famas

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +1/-8
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2011, 11:44:16 AM »
yes i do them also the kits to put in the pad

Offline manwinder

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2011, 11:50:40 AM »
so could i get some links to tutorials and where to get kits, some small wire( i think 30 gauge), and when ever i get copper wire, i can never find copper wire with rubber around it, some flux( i don't think i need it but i need it for something else)

Offline Famas

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +1/-8
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2011, 12:07:11 PM »
i do kits or ready done controllers i have a chrome 1 done now theres loads of tuts on this site

Offline manwinder

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2011, 12:09:39 PM »
could u guys give me some links i can't find any please

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal