Author Topic: Creative Media competition  (Read 604 times)

Offline H-Sauce

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Music Producer
Creative Media competition
« on: January 30, 2011, 01:31:09 AM »
Hey guys.

I was just thinking, we have some real creative heads on the forum, who can work their way around anything from a piece of music, to photoshop to after effects. So why don't we have a way of showcasing it? We could have a competition, split into 3 categories: Audio, Video and Static Image. We give points out of ten for the creative idea, the production value and the overall "Wow Factor".

Optional is a weekly video diary of what has been completed. It won't earn any points but would be interesting to watch, and gives everyone a progress update.

Seeing as this project would need some time to have everything perfected, I suggest that the finishing deadline is March 1st. It can be a collection of ideas or just one whole idea.

I won't be judging as I will be entering in both the Audio and Static Image category. We can arrange judging nearer the time.

If you would like to take part, please respond with a message that uses this template:

Forum Name:
Artist/Producer Name:
Categories Entering:
Idea for Video Category:
Idea for Static Image Category:
Idea for Audio Category:
Posting a Video Diary:

I hope we have a good turnout. Here's my entry.

Forum Name: H-Sauce
Artist/Producer Name: Kermit
Categories Entering: Audio and Static Image
Idea for Video Category: N/A
Idea for Static Image Category: A collection of pieces promoting an album inlcuding Album Artwork.
Idea for Audio Category: An experimental album, using a large collection of instruments.
Posting a Video Diary: Yes.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal