Author Topic: URGENT  (Read 1253 times)

techninjadude

URGENT
« on: February 01, 2011, 11:23:28 AM »
I HAVE THE COOLEST FRIEND EVER.
HE LIVES IN JORDAN.( Middle East ) he just recently bought a new xbox (Month ago)
He bought Xbox Live 12 months he said it didn't Work, so he sent me the code and gave it to me for free, and over there it cost 4x the price of america and the UK
I am in the uk and he said that it didn't work because his console is American and the redeem code is European. Is that true, Because he doesn't have a proper address because of his country. He said that he use because it keept saying that the billing address is wrong and stuff. WHats goin on I owe alot of Money.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 11:24:08 AM by techninjadude »

Offline Famas

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +1/-8
  • Acidmods User
Re: URGENT
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 11:50:28 AM »
very true same with ms points

Offline DARk_ANGEL

• Acidmods Rocks!!!
  • E = MC²
  • Post quality +5/-0
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 12:01:47 PM »
darn if you sold alot of them u better hurry and fix it or theres going to be alot of pissed off people

techninjadude

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 02:14:01 PM »
lol he didnt buy it of me. i live in the uk. he sent the redeem code to me on facebook he is in a country called jordan next to egypt. i used it but, all i wanna do is pay him back when i go to him in summer. but is it true you need to by xbox live from the same region as ur console. if thats so il buy a code from america via my cusions that live there.

Offline Famas

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +1/-8
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2011, 12:49:19 AM »
or buy it from ebay.com instead of .co.uk as they usually send the code in an email anyway

Offline whitetop

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +39/-12
  • im not in the ass kissing team
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2011, 12:53:13 AM »
all you do is go you your live account and there should be an option of a code or pay by card just pay for it by your credit card or pre payment card.
come to the rite place if you kiss admins as they promote you to admin.

techninjadude

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2011, 07:45:29 AM »
Nahh dnt ever pay by credit card. Because if I  buy with credit card, they will know that who my console belongs to. And I think his is hacked. And I will hack Mine ( SOftmod) And Il get in trouble because its illegal. If they knw its mine, and I get banned from xbox live. the moral is that I dont give information to any big company, Because they can use it to sell to INTEL like Cia and Mi5 and crap. Like what facebook does there info is backed up on INTEL

Offline whitetop

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +39/-12
  • im not in the ass kissing team
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2011, 08:04:48 AM »
well if your softmodding it(firmware hack) why go online with it? if he can only get eu one and do not work on his i think the cards are the only way
come to the rite place if you kiss admins as they promote you to admin.

techninjadude

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2011, 10:11:42 AM »
i have a idea, he can give me his ACCOUNT details and il buy it in the uk with cash. problem solved thx guyz u gave me the power to think

Offline Anonamous

• The Unknown Identity
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-1
  • Electrical Engineering Student
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2011, 12:26:32 PM »
Nahh dnt ever pay by credit card. Because if I  buy with credit card, they will know that who my console belongs to. And I think his is hacked. And I will hack Mine ( SOftmod) And Il get in trouble because its illegal. If they knw its mine, and I get banned from xbox live. the moral is that I dont give information to any big company, Because they can use it to sell to INTEL like Cia and Mi5 and crap. Like what facebook does there info is backed up on INTEL

And Tellemarketers, just like supermarkets do.

What? you didnt really think those little cards were just to give you discounts did you? If that was the case, why do they need your info, to sell it LOL.

techninjadude

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2011, 11:49:56 AM »
DUDE U UNDERSTAND. I took I rong step coz I bought my phone By card now they knw its mine. And I got it 50% Discount. I was gonna Sell it, but the risk is Extreme because I am from the Middle East and I guess If a Terrorist Bought it or Sum Real Bad Ass and they use it to do Censored Calls.  Il be :censored:ed. By ten police cars out side of my house with a helicopter.
Lol Im taking it too far but I am the one to blame.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal