Author Topic: 360 price cut wii ps3 to follow!!!  (Read 1394 times)

Offline whitetop

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +39/-12
  • im not in the ass kissing team
360 price cut wii ps3 to follow!!!
« on: March 08, 2011, 10:22:51 AM »

Gaming industry analyst Michael Pachter has come out as he does close to every week predicting the 360 is getting a price cut and as always wii and ps3 will follow.

A Wedbush Securities update distributed this morning said, "We expect Microsoft to announce a price cut at this year's E3 Expo in June, and expect Sony and Nintendo to rapidly follow suit."

report predicts that Microsoft will likely capitalize on the success of Kinect by dropping the price of its core Xbox 360 bundle to "under $300," adding "we are confident that by holiday 2011, all three consoles will be at least $50 cheaper than they are today.

pity short news but news is news.
come to the rite place if you kiss admins as they promote you to admin.

Offline jrfhoutx

• The Long-Winded One
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +35/-8
  • Dōmo, Konnichiwa, :censored:es...
    • Misadventures in Mediocrity and Modding
Re: 360 price cut wii ps3 to follow!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 11:33:26 AM »
It'll be nice to have the consoles a little cheaper over all, but they need to stop cutting just the console and bundle prices and start dropping some accessory prices too... especially after seeing others do teardowns and doing them myself and seeing just how inexpensive these things really are makes it really hard to justify to myself spending that kind of money on extra controllers, mem units, HDDs, and other items...
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 11:34:53 AM by jrfhoutx »
AcidMods Ninja... You won't know I'm there until you're gone...

All of these sigs are from the original acidmods sig comp...  @jrfhoutx  "No respect, no respect at all... that's the story of my life." --

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal