Author Topic: help with flexrf  (Read 1561 times)

Offline drummerdude

• BST BAN
  • ♥ Poker Champ ♠♣
  • Post quality +11/-5
  • Acidmods User
help with flexrf
« on: March 30, 2011, 06:37:44 PM »
So i just successfully installed flex on the matrix, and its definetly the greatest code ever! The default only had two modes(left on and right on. no both on). So I was wondering how to add the last mode. Also, how do you delete modes. I read the manual, but if it was in there, i prolly didnt catch it.

"I'm not a very tall person, however I show self-confidence of a bigger person"

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
Re: help with flexrf
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 09:50:00 PM »
When you enter 'editting mode' by holding down the tact, you will only be editting the right-speed/left-speed/burst/duty-cycle of that mode.

The first mode is always avaiable.

The first mode also has an extra editting ability to change the total number of modes. Go into mode 1 normally (tap until all LEDs are off) and then hold the tact button to enter 'editting mode'. Cycle through the editting functions (hold down left trigger) and the last function is where you change the total number of modes.

Once you increase modes, you go back to normal function and you can select those mmodes by tapping the tact to cycle through them.

Once in a mode, hold down the tact to edit that mode.
[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

Offline drummerdude

• BST BAN
  • ♥ Poker Champ ♠♣
  • Post quality +11/-5
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 03:50:22 AM »
ahhh. i understand now. it seems so confusing in the manual.

Offline drummerdude

• BST BAN
  • ♥ Poker Champ ♠♣
  • Post quality +11/-5
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 05:09:28 PM »
So i tryed adjusting the modes to my likings, and im not sure... when you go into editing mode, are you already in the first editing mode? or do you have to hold the left trigger to get into the first mode? Also, it seems no matter how many times i press the left trigger, the speed never goes to 0, since id like to have mode one being no rapid fire. What do ya think?

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2011, 05:42:07 PM »
The sloweest speed is ten. After that it goes stright to one, which means it is disabled. I cant program a zero blink, so one blink means the rapidfire is disabled.
[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2011, 07:37:32 PM »
you want to enter programing mode from the mode you want to program, and you will start in program mode one. dont confuse program mode 1,2,3,4 with rapid fire mode 1,2,3,4 ect
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 07:38:48 PM by modded matt »

Offline drummerdude

• BST BAN
  • ♥ Poker Champ ♠♣
  • Post quality +11/-5
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2011, 03:58:09 AM »
I got it figured out! its definetly the best code. One speed higher then the highest speed is rapidfire disabled. I thought it was one lower then the lowest.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal