Author Topic: New Members Please Read  (Read 672 times)

Offline frenulem - No.5417

• Ultimate Badass
  • Blogs & Media Team
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +23/-0
  • Learning Pascal Cuz i'm dumb and 'Ting
New Members Please Read
« on: April 02, 2011, 07:49:20 AM »
I Have seen allot of new members on acidmods, and i want to be the first to welcome you.

but i was curious why you joined the site? was it to expand your knowledge of electronics and modding? to offer help? or even ask for help on a mod that you are stuck on?

Please leave a comment telling us why you are here, not that there is any wrong answer im just curious

-Fren

Offline Rodent

• XBOX,XBOX360,PS3,WII
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +75/-5
  • MODDER, REPAIR, CUSTOM IDEAS.
Re: New Members Please Read
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 10:25:53 AM »
I Have seen allot of new members on acidmods, and i want to be the first to welcome you.

but i was curious why you joined the site? was it to expand your knowledge of electronics and modding? to offer help? or even ask for help on a mod that you are stuck on?

Please leave a comment telling us why you are here, not that there is any wrong answer im just curious

-Fren

I know that I am not a new member, but the reason I joined AM was due to the fact , I got the answers I was looking for , when i first checked out the site, also once I joined, I meet alot of helpful people and I have gained so much knowledge since I have joined. If you cant find it on the internet anywhere else you can usually find it right here on ACIDMODS. Which makes things alot more easier and if you cant find it someone will help you find what your looking for or point you in the right direction where to find it.

And then theres frenulem: all around good guy  :hifive:

Tracey: I cant believe Rodent of all people made my damn day
3D0: snacks cartoons and naps  lol sounds like rodents typcial day :rofl:
Rodent consoles mods

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal