Author Topic: Can someone explain to me....  (Read 1738 times)

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
Can someone explain to me....
« on: April 09, 2011, 05:34:25 PM »
why everyone keeps asking for the following:

I want a rapidfire with tons of modes to cycle through with most of them having static speeds (as in cannot change them in the future) with one or two modes that are adjustable and a couple other modes having akimbo/burst/some retarded glitch only useful in one game.

So if someone actually does make this code, it has the following weaknesses:

-Cannot change most of the speeds coded for specific games. Games that get replaced in 6 months. Speeds that can become invalid if the game gets patched.
-tons of modes to cycle through. I cannot stand cycling through 2 modes while playing, I dont see how people cycle through 8, or 10, or 256 of them.
-Why have akimbo on only one mode? Why not have it available on all modes, but be able to disable it?
-Same for burst.
-Why have modes with a glitch that will only be useful for a single game?

I see alot of people asking for this very same layout, just in 400 different flavors depending on what week it is (since the 'popular' games change from week to week). This also seems to be the most common layout for people selling garbage mods. Can someone explain to me the positive points on all of this?

I understand people want rapidfire for every game. But why have more than one mode? Just make one mode adjustable. Your options should be available to this single mode. Turn them on/off when you need them. I dont mean in the same fashion as Flex either. There should be something better than Flex.

Can anyone at least start listing what would make a better mod? Or even better, tell me what you DONT like about what mods are out there? Someone needs to start thinking outside of the box. This is getting old.
[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

Offline crazy-modder

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +34/-2
Re: Can someone explain to me....
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 05:40:36 PM »
Hazer, i think your missing that most these people asking for ridiculous codes are fleabayers. Thats one thing i hate about people that ask for those pointless codes with tons of modes like you were saying. Most people that fleabay only come to this site to grab the codes and run. I guess the more modes is a really good selling point or something. Mans brain thinks in a strange way "More is Better" which is definitely not true.

Offline hyper999

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +544/-3
  • Research and Development
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 05:41:48 PM »
Easy, they simply do not know any better. The people who ask for these codes do not know about the likes of flex, they have only ever seen / used rapid fire from ebay where people use the amount of modes a mod has to make it seem better.

Offline FastBrad

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +2/-1
  • C.O.D Extraordinaire
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 03:39:28 AM »
What hazer is saying is spot on, look at viking 360 now, rapid fire is only a small proportion of their focus.  What I am trying to get across here is, like hazer said, an adjustable mode, I maybe use a 16f*** family chip and re-invent the spitefire concept, with re-assignable buttons.   All of us, well most of us here would agree that ease of use and in game functionality is what we want to see.  X amount modes is a wow factor and thats why people buy them.  The same wow factor is used across the entire retail industry.  Its all about the money
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 03:51:32 AM by FastBrad »

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2011, 06:08:13 AM »
the multi modes is ridiculous, as stated. although one mode may be a bit cumbersome having to reprogram every time you change games, (I play many in the course of a day) but i wll never need more than three.

what I do like is the ability to rapid fire face buttons as needed, for specific games,  and a way to reassign buttons would be very cool. sniper hold breath is useful, jiter is not...rapid y for certain games is useful, but auto dropshot is a pain in the ass, and never works right.

Offline Oglesan

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2011, 06:53:16 AM »
what I do like is the ability to rapid fire face buttons as needed, for specific games,  and a way to reassign buttons would be very cool. sniper hold breath is useful, jiter is not...rapid y for certain games is useful, but auto dropshot is a pain in the ass, and never works right.

I have to agree with this ^. ive been working on a 4 mode rapidfire for the games i play.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal